Any goals you want to reach before Christmas?

Options
yanasmom
yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
Would like to drop 12 # by Christmas!

Replies

• Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would like to just keep up with my healthy habits and not gain holiday weight.

Those healthy habits are
    1. Stretching 10 minutes everyday
    2. Drink, drink, drink water
    3. Eat fruit for snacks
    4. Limit the candy and alcohol intake
    5. Incorporate a lot of abdominal workouts
    6. Tell myself something positive everyday.
  • purplekty
    purplekty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would like to drop 21# by the New Year which will put me under 200 lbs for the first time in 15-20 years (as I don't rightly know when I gained my weight it or should say admit that I was a chunky)....i'm down 2# going into November so fingers and toes crossed........
  • Prek2005
    Options
    My mini goal was to lose 15 pounds by Christmas I'm only 3 pounds away, so I'm hoping to lose the 3 pounds by Thanksgiving. I'm praying that when I go see my OB/GYN after giving birth to my beautiful baby girl on October 4th he would give me the okay to excercise, so with that said my goal for Christmas is to resume my strength training.
  • MyfaithMyfitness
    MyfaithMyfitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in losing weight before the new year. My weight loss is very slow. Does anyone have any suggestions for weight loss after 40? I'm turing 40 next year and i've never struggled with losing weight so slowly. I need motivation to stay on track..
  • kcwright12
    Options
    4 pounds and no holiday weight!
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am over 40 and I truly understand where you are coming from. I work out, eat right and the scale says 1 lb. I get angry a lot but then I remember whatever it is , it is a LOSS. Little by little and day by day you have to keep fighting the battle to give in to temptation and throw in the towel. I want to see numbers like on that show Biggest Loser... lol!!! I want a 10 # wt loss week.... Just kidding... Don't give up and don't give in......
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    I am not 40, but I know it will be more difficult for you. I did have several clients around your age. You have to watch everything. But one of the things that they forget to watch is their stress levels. When you are younger, you can control your cortisol levels better. Unfortunately, that is not the case when you get older. Watch your stress. It is the holidays and that means family drama. I hope this helps.
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    How is everyone's progress?