reborn..a day of victories!

Options
ragslittle
ragslittle Posts: 176 Member
15 months ago...almost to the day I made the decision to have gastric bypass and 8 months ago had the actual surgery. Today I reached my goal weight and have lost 145 lbs... i have a normal BMI....ran / walked 10.34 miles in 2:08....ran the first 4.25 miles without stopping... I can't express how I feel today - its like its my new birthday! I can't thank everyone here in the threads for all of your support! I have made some inspiring friends along the way and hope I have inspired some of you as well. You guys rock! now I am going shopping!

Replies

• RunningGranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You are amazing! And so inspirational!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational. I have seen your progress on here thru the forums. Congratulations and you have all the reason in the world to be so happy and content with yourself!!!

I can't wait to hit my goal weight!

:bigsmile:
  • miss_erynn
    miss_erynn Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! and in 8 months!!! SCORE!!!

I am 7.5lbs away from goal............................and it's only been 7 months for me.... I am hoping I can get there by the end of November!!!!!
  • medea5
    medea5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Congratulations!! That is a victory indeed and you should be so happy and proud of yourself. You've worked so hard and deserve this splendid reward. You're a huge inspiration!
  • Barbara2420
    Barbara2420 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing and an inspiration to all of us! I have followed your progress and commitment with awe.

Congratulations on this incredible victory as you start your new life.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go!
  • Christopher4WeightLoss
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! You are a great inspiration!