YAYY ME!!!

Options
I WOKE UP THIS MORNING EXCITED ABOUT ATTENDING THE ZUMBA CLASS AT MY CHURCH, JUST TO ARRIVE THERE AND FIND AN EMPTY PARKING LOT. INSTEAD OF GETTING DOWN, I DROVE TO THE YMCA DETERMINED TO GET MY EXCERCISE IN FOR TODAY. LUCKILY I MADE IT THERE JUST IN TIME TO ATTEND THE BODY PUMP CLASS,. IT WAS HARD!!!(AT TIMES), ESPECIALLY THE SQUATS AND LUNGES DUE TO THE ARITHTIS IN MY KNEES AND HIPS, BUT I PRESSED AND PRAYED MY WAY THROUGH COMPLETING THE ENTIRE 60 MINUTE WORKOUT. IM VERY SORE NOW, BUT I FEEL FULL OF ENERGY. NOW TIME FOR ME TO DO LAUNDRY(FAMILY OF FIVE) WHICH IS MORE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY BEING THAT I LIVED IN A THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT AND THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR, BUT LET'S GO!! EVERYONE STAY ENCOURAGED AND BE BLESSED!!

Replies

• nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • alegaux
    Options
    That is awesome and very motivational, good job hun
  • Lovey14
    Lovey14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel because when I go thru my training sessions with my trainer I really have to push myself. I don't know how I do it but I do it. I know you are proud. Keep it up and you'll have this challenge in the bag lol
  • bcharles56
    Options
    Way to go! Don't let anything stop you! One suggestion: If you have bad knees, maybe ask the trainer/instructor for an alternative to that particular exercise. Don't want to put too much stress on bad knees or joints, especially in the beginning. Usually there are alternatives if you know you've got a difficulty with knees, back or anything like that. You'll find as you get stronger, you'll be able to do more, including anything to do with the knees. So proud you didn't let anything stop you! Great job!
  • cajohnson830
    Options
    thanks all! Dont forget to add me as a friend! Hope everyones week is starting off blessed!
  • TMariepr
    TMariepr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to keep it going!!!