weekends.....

Options
they r hard to stay on track what do u do >

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    On the weekends around my house we are busy with plans and things that don't make it easy to eat right. What I try to do (when I am staying on course) is try to make the best choices possible. Try to get a salad if that's not an option I order chicken or fish and try to make at least one of my sides a vegetable or cottage cheese. If staying in most of the weekend we eat left overs from the week. All I can say is make the best choice you can for the situation you are in. It may not be grilled chicken with broccoli but at least it isn't a whopper with fries... I hope that helps!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes to everything above! Also, I try to plan if I am going out to eat, as I did on Saturday, to do more exercise. I also eat smaller more snack type meals on the weekend.

If I am going out to eat, I try to find the menu online and preplan my orders.

Its also a great time to be more active.

You can do it!
  • roundtherink
    Options
    If I am going out to eat, (like I did both weekend days this past weekend) then I plan my work out accordingly.
    I make sure I do enough exercise to account for the calories, then enjoy! I might not lose weight on those days, but I usually don't gain.
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Those are suggestions i try to follow as well i find that im not as busy as the work week
    And therefore im eating more. Its still healthy food just more of it more often
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I workouts on the weekends a little longer and I try to remove myself from the frig and focus on my hobbies. I make jewelry, so it keeps my hands busy.