whats your favorite workout/excercise?

Options
Crookey21
Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
i'm not much of a runner and as much as i enjoy weightlifting, my favorite is the stationary bike. i feel i am most effecient cycling. what i pay most attention to is the RPMs. i work out at level 10 and focus to stay above 80 RPMs for approx 20-30 min. and i alternate speeds, like HIIT.

what about u? what do you enjoy doing? maybe i will try it out...

Replies

• alondrap25
    alondrap25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like just about everything :), body pump, core training, boot camp, love to run, I guess mostly is to be around others, but Idont like cylce, hurts my knees.
  • housewivve
    Options
    I'm a exercise DVD junkie...so as long as it's on a DVD I'll do it! lol I always love to walk and do yoga! and swimming but I haven't had access to a pool big enough to swim laps in several years.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting and Zumba- I change my routine every 2 weeks so I don't bored and my Zumba instructor is so much fun!
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Right now walking is my best friend, I also like the elliptical.
  • kellykaz79
    kellykaz79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Man, I wish I enjoyed exercise. I just generally find it pretty miserable. I do enjoy walking my dogs, though, which is pretty much the most mild form of exercise there is. But it wakes me up in the morning and clears a bit of the morning fog from my brain. So far I've been able to lose weight just watching my diet and dog walking. At some point, I know I'll need to bump it up if I want to hit my goal. Gotta be honest, not looking forward to that!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    my favorite is yogacycle. 30 minutes of spin and 30 minutes of yoga. it sounds simple but it is pretty intense. i always leave feeling like a bad-*kitten*.
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to pick a favorite, which is interesting since it is equally as difficult to stick with anything!

I go in spurts of running. I really do love it but easily let it go by the wayside. Recently the guy that owns the gym I go to wrote me out and awesome circuit training routine and I feel so good afterward. I get a chance to work all of my target areas and still have time for some cardio. He told me that I will undoubtedly lose inches over the next few weeks if I stick to it and my diet. IF!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love running.. but have trouble sticking with especially in the winter when it is cold, dark and I seem to have one continuous cold..
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Right know Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I use hand weights for the walking part and then there is a part that uses bands. I sweat pretty good. My elliptical is my good friend:happy:
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I do Chalean and Insanity
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I love the elliptical. Its easy on my knees. I still run, but I hate it. I burn more calories running, so I make myself do it. I also love upper body/weight workouts with pushups and planks. I hate working out my lower body - squats, lunges, wall sits, so its another thing I "make" myself do.