Saturday/Sunday Wigh In 11/3-11/4

Options
Janelle173
Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
Well, I was down to 165.4 on Friday. Woke up Saturday to 167.4. I am assuming it was from large intake of sodium I had on Friday, and maybe the muscle building from 30DS.

Still been following the plan! Did go off plan earlier though at wedding for dinner. Didn't do TOO horribly, but not on plan either...And it is possibly why i have a headache now. And I am way under my calories for the day so I may need to eat something before bed. :/

Anyone else still out there?! lol

Replies

• jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Im here im here :-P i know where did everybody go lol??? Well im finally doing great thank god! Im back down to under 150 woohoo!!! And hopefully next week i will be closer to 145!!!! Last week i was 148 then i let myself go over 150 again and im not allowing that anymore!!! Its just pure laziness on my part and im sick of being pissed at myself!!! I hope everybody is still hanging in there and doing great!!!

So last week was a good for a second then horrible week but finished off amazing!!! Now im actually excited for next week to come! Ladies stick with this...if not keep starting over and eventually it will stick!
    Ok so last weigh in i was 148then went to 151 :'(
    And as of today im 149.2 woohoo
    Hey just a little under but ill take it anyday!!! 130s here i come...look out!!!