daily check in

Options

Replies

• heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Emily, thanks for the encouragement, and thanks for joining us.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    sorry i have been missing. my stepmother passed away early yesterday morning. it was sudden. i will be in and out the next few days.
    i didn't let this control me. i have kept control. i went to the gym and ran so hard, than did a werq class. where i was to speak again. so the teacher spoke for me and just all that helped. i have a huge trainer workout ahead for me today. he leaves me two workouts to do during the week. meet with him on mondays. he said this is my marathon and it is too. i have to do 100 reps of some of these exercises. and 8 one minute planks. if all this doesn't make me concentrate on one thing. will do the best i can.....

have a good weekend.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Well done for still staying strong in this incredible hard time. You serve as an inspiration.
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Aww... Really sorry, there's no way to be prepared for that mind of loss. Praying for you and your family!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    i have weigh in tonight. should be good.
    i copped out of my morning gym workout this morning. just full of excuses today. i normally don't give in to them, today i did. i got a 1.25 mile run in. i will go back tonight for werq class. i just didn't do the trainer workout sheet he has for me. i do it twice a week. one for arms and one for legs. i just looked at it and dread washed over me. maybe i will go in early before werq and do it. than i won't feel so bad.
    just so much on my mind this morning. this has been a rough week. funeral is saturday.

have a good one
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Sounds like you're working really hard to keep things normal - even though it's really not a normal time at all for you. Hope you've got lots of good support around you.

I had a good WI today - down 1.4. I'm pretty glad, but a little anxious about making through 5 days of family holiday (food wise, not people wise. :) )
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good weigh in down 2.4.
    i have already written my food for today in my journal. now to just mark it off as i eat it. waiting for it warm up just a little, than out for a quick run.
    have a great day.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    did great yesterday. stayed with in my daily points. how did you do?
  • heidi5k
    Options
    I did great on Thanksgiving day - I had planned, and was motivated. Definitely went off the charts yesterday, though... Luckily, i have 3 days to get back on track before WI. :)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    had a good weekend. it was physically and emotionally tiring, but, good. had the funeral for my stepmom, and found out my other stepmom was buried at the same place. so i visited with her for a bit.
    did good on my eating and getting in some good workouts. had a nice 2 hour gym visit after black friday early morning shopping. than died for the weekend. sunday just rested after the drive and all on saturday. now back at it again. feels good to get going again.
    almost lunch time.
    later
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Wow, that sounds incredibly draining! You're so good to keep your head in the game with working out during this time!
    I am down .4 since last week, so I'm pretty excited about that considering the holiday in there. Glad to be losing, not starting a weight gain trend during this season.

Take care...
    -H
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lost .4 last night at weigh in. next week we start that new 360 plan. need to read up on that. could really help people struggling with changing their habits. have been reading reviews on the that new activlink. not good ones at all. so will most likely by pass that new gadget.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hello! New online member here!

It looks like this group is still perking along! Anyway....I started WW online the day after Thanksgiving and this morning was my 1 week weigh in! Down 3.6#! Very happy with that even though I know that after a feast like I had for Thanksgiving, I really had no where to go but down! :laugh:

I will try to check in several times a week and especially on Fridays when I weigh in! Everyone keep up the good work and know that we can do this together! :flowerforyou:
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Great to meet you Runbyme! Welcome. Such an awesome loss! You should absolutely enjoy that. Congrats.
    I weigh in on Wednesdays, so I definitely post then, and several other days a week as well. I'll be awol for a few days since I'm going out of town. Back on Monday!

Talk to you all soon!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    great loss runbyme.....i too weigh in on wednesdays.
    did anyone notice the new plan 360 came out today. changed etools.
  • runbyme
    Options
    Yeah Chipper I noticed! I'm a real creature of habit and when I saw that the home page was different it kind of threw me for a minute! Glad to see folks check in every day! I love knowing you are all going through the holidays with me! LOL!
    Went to Applebee's today and had the Grilled Jalapeno Shrimp. Best 8 points EVER! They carry several points plus dishes which is nice when you want to go out!

Continued good luck to everyone!
    Kathy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    trying to decide if i want to go for a run or take the day off. i take off 2 days a week. thursday and sunday. but, i miss outside running this time of year, and it's not cold this morning. will think about it.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning...
    in another thread we are posting what lessons or accomplishments we have had through the new. would you like to do that here also?
    trainer session today. redoing my points this week. i have never really followed their recommendations. with the workouts i do, it seemed i didn't eat enough. so will be reworking that and workouts for the new year. get my plans in place.
  • heidi5k
    Options
    Hi all,

I went out of town this weekend and didn't track... glad to be back to my routine this morning.

Chipper, I'd be happy to share lessons etc., and even more happy to read others responses! :)
    (just to clarify, do you mean lessons from the new 360, or lessons from the year, or something else?)

thanks!
    Heidi
  • runbyme
    Options
    Glad to see everyone back from the weekend! Still doing well here. Ate at a buffet after church yesterday with friends and stuck with the salad bar and logged items on my phone as I went along! I suppose I could have passed on the 1/2 cup of soft serve ice cream for dessert but I had the points and I don't regret it for an instant!
    Still roaming around the whole 360 site. Lots of information in it! Set my routines up. I need to get in a little more activity!

Everyone have a good day!
    Kathy