Introduce yourself!

Options
Please take a moment to introduce yourself!

Replies

• kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Renee. I live in Chicago, IL. My current weight is 202, as of 11/2. My goal is to loose the excess fat and gain leam muscule. I want to look like a HERS magazine model. But most of all, I want to feel good about myself and proud of what I accomplished. Recently, I created a new workout plan that I beleive I can stick to. My goal weight is 145.

Pleased to meet you :)
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Eileah, and I'm 30 years old.I'm currently 143 lbs and I'd like to lose a bit of weight and gain muscle. I have my goal weight set at 130, but it's just a ballpark, and I'm going to judge more on the way my body looks. I'm doing the Lean Beast workout schedule with added cardio on the treadmill for 30 minutes three times a week. I also have Tai Chi lessons once a week and practice throughout the week. I try to stay as busy as possible so that being active doesn't feel like a chore.

I look forward to getting to know the rest of you in the group. Are any of you willing to check in once a week to share your progress?
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. New to the group.
    I just turned 30 in may, and currently on week 3 of body beast.
    I hoover around 135-138 and looking to drop a few pounds and gain more muscle strength.

Before body beast, I completed p90x, and right now I add in a few Les Mills Combat into the mix.
    Prior to that I would play with Insanity (until my knees gave in) Brazilian butt lift, a little of p90x2 (not my fav) but never finished a whole program until p90x last month. I am excited about the burn with Body beast, and Have been looking for more women who do the program.
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Annie. I'm 30, married with 4 kids, and on my first round of Body Beast. Not new to weight loss, but new to body building. Body Beast has helped me recover from being a cardio junkie, though I plan on running my last marathon this fall - if possible.

I officially started BB in mid-April...worked up to the end of bulk phase when my husband wanted to join me late last week so I reset the program all over for him. We will be done early September with our first round. I started my Beachbody journey this year with Insanity. Though the weight came off fast with Insanity, I was still chunky. I'm leaning out more with losing body fat, and building muscle vs. the lbs. I was losing with Insanity. Insanity did sell me though...even for me to become a Beachbody coach. Truly love EVERY program Beachbody has.
  • cowgirl902
    cowgirl902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Erica. I'm 22 and weigh 165...blahh. I've just started BodyBeast yesterday and I'm sore like crazy...(yeah I'm a little weakling lol). I've started BB to hopefully gain some strength and lose some pounds. Along with BB I will incorporate some cardio. I have my goal weight at 135 so hopefully i can reach this :)
    I'm pretty excited to keep with this and getting to know the rest of y'all in this group!! It definitely help with the motivation!!
  • lwarnke1978
    lwarnke1978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Leanne. I've done Body Beast before. Then came my fibro diagnosis so I took a break. Now that my fibro is under control I am watching what I am eating and slowly starting the program again. I am 41 and currently weigh 280. I am hoping to lose weight and tone up again. I am from Indiana.