struggling

Options
I am doing all the right things exercising and keeping within my calorie goal but not losing a thing :angry: I know its only been 6 days - am i expecting too much ??? :heart:

Replies

• fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A little. For some the weight could drop quickly and for others slowly but we will all get there! Don't be too disheartened it will drop

Are you drinking a lot of water. I've found that's my downfall as I forget to drink. Ive been told its great for weight loss!

Keep your head high! You're doing great :happy:
  • leanne2376
    Options
    drinking lots of water - i am just being a little impatient :smile:
  • shrooki
    shrooki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The difference for me was when I started doing cardio for 30 minutes instead of 20 minutes. That's when I saw a noticeable and steady weight loss.

ALSO

When i was going 30 minutes and my body was in pain, I started remembering all the junk i was eating, or what I could have ate or the water I could have drank. It's another source of motivation for me when I eat... to eat right so I don't suffer when I'm jogging.
  • eckabad
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... we'll get there!
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    I came close to tossing the scale of the door this morning! Its such a evil animal! I keep seeing the same yo-yo up and down (204- to 206)!

But, I am gonna NOT let this dismay and wreck my plan --- I will keep up the exercise and meal planning to stay the course!

I hope you are feeling better and see more positive results this week! Blessings.

:flowerforyou:
  • gjetherington
    Options
    I have had times that I wanted to throw the scales out the window. Those are the days that we need extra motivation to hang in there!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i'm with you. struggle to lose a 1/2 pound!