NOVEMBER 6: UPDATES AND AWESOME STUFF!

Options
Hey everyone!

As requested I cleaned up the spreadsheet! I moved all of the people that haven't updated anything to the bottom (I didn't want to delete them, in case they were on vacation last week or something) BUT it should look nicer now. You can check it out here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuEx2Iuva8zodDdONHVJcU1YOE4zaV9rUkNSemJwdWc

If you have any further suggestions, let me know! I also cleaned up that formula on the end there. :tongue:

Well, this spreadsheet cleaning allowed me to check some things out! If you are reading this, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou: You set your goals and you're kicking butt! 97 people signed up for this challenge, and only 41 of us (one of them is you!) are currently active! But hey, it's all good. Do you know why? Between the 41 of us that are currently active, WE LOST OVER 80 UNITS OF WEIGHT THE FIRST WEEK ALONE!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! :bigsmile: Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it!!

Now....I actually have something to ask of you wonderful people. Would anybody here like to be assigned as a mod or admin of the group? As we all know, our 30 day challenge ends on 11/20....thing is...I have to fly out on the 18th and won't be here to finish this challenge with you all. :frown: I think it would be amazing for someone to be here a day or two after 11/20 (to make sure everyone submitted their end weight) and calculated how much we all lost in those 30 days/ clean up the spreadsheet as need be. I think it would be really cool for us all to see exactly how much *kitten* we kick together. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh! also don't be shy! make your own topics for discussion if you'd like!

Have an amazing week!