New Rules NSV!

briebear77
briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my happy story from yesterday! I started NROL4W on October 1st...did two straight weeks of it then went out of town one week and was sick the next (excuses!). So, I started again yesterday. Some of my slacking/excuses when I first started, and why I ended up quitting for two weeks, were because I couldn't get the courage to ask for help on the squat rack at my gym.

Normally I'm not the type to be scared to ask for help, but when I had my first session at the gym and did the free personal training you always get, the trainer outright told me she wouldn't put me in the squat rack without being my trainer. So I felt like NOBODY would show it to me because of that. I finally went and asked the (hot!) trainer that always says hi to me and tells me good job at the gym for some help. He was happy to show it to me and even said I had great form! It took me so long to finally nut up and do it, but I'm really glad I did. I can't wait to start squatting heavier now!

I really love this program and anybody doing it feel free to add me! Love seeing everyone's progress and results!

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Great job, Brie :)

Wait til you get to the squats in stage 2. HOLY!! You're gonna need that hottie's help again. :bigsmile:
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Hey I thought you were banned from the forums...:wink: I can't wait to get there haha. Should be there about mid-December. Seeing you post your workouts really helps motivate me, so thanks for being my friend!