How much does it cost JMBR dvd set? and how hard is it?

Options
I'm planing on getting the JMBR dvd and would like to know how much does it cost and where do i get it?

Also how difficult is it compared to 30DS? I'm doing the 30 ds and I usually get a headache every time I exercise

Replies

• kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com is the website where you can get it. It costs around 135.00 with shipping but you can elect to pay in 4 installments if you wish. I saw somewhere on here that you can get it at target but not sure on that and if you would get all the stuff you get through the site.
    I just started this week and find it a little less challenging than 30DS but I think she's just easing us in before she tortures us more-lol!
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It starts easier than 30 day shred but quickly escalates. I loved it and am doing it for the second time. It was great for getting my butt in gear. The only complaint I have is it spoiled me with those 30 minute workouts and then you are done. I when I try to do longer video now, I die after the 30 minute mark.
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com is the website where you can get it. It costs around 135.00 with shipping but you can elect to pay in 4 installments if you wish. I saw somewhere on here that you can get it at target but not sure on that and if you would get all the stuff you get through the site.
    I just started this week and find it a little less challenging than 30DS but I think she's just easing us in before she tortures us more-lol!

I think the set at Target doesn't have the workout band, but I can't say for sure....that's what I've heard tho.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Thanks it costs more if i do 4 payments. I guess I will have to pay the 135 (very pricey though)
    Really? I'm doing the 30DS to help me prepare for a bigger challenge
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    It starts easier than 30 day shred but quickly escalates. I loved it and am doing it for the second time. It was great for getting my butt in gear. The only complaint I have is it spoiled me with those 30 minute workouts and then you are done. I when I try to do longer video now, I die after the 30 minute mark.

May I ask how many pounds have you lost?
    I'm trying to lose 8-10 lbs but my body needs lots of work, I need to tone up all over specially my tummy plus my body looks so weak. I need a stronger body and I'm really hoping this workout help me achieve this
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lost eight pounds doing it though I really slacked off at the end. My arms and legs look awesome , and my belly is definitely tighter and I am so much stronger.
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I agree... it starts off 'easy' but does quickly build and build and build so its always challenging. Every two weeks there is a new more difficult workout. Once you master it, boom, on to a new one. (And I recommend finding a group on MFP doing it at the same time as you are... my group has been an amazing motivator for me. I wouldn't have stuck with it without them!)

I've lost 10 pounds (my official end of phase II weigh in is tomorrow... but started at 153.8 and this morning saw 143.8... i hope i see it again tomorrow but we'll see.) But its the toning and loss of lumps that I am happy with. My back fat is dwindling! Its a great confidence booster!

And you can get it at Sporting Good stores too... some have coupons in the Sunday paper so that is an option. I think the cable is included but it should say on the box.

Good luck!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Level 1 & 2 are about equal to 30DS.
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I agree... it starts off 'easy' but does quickly build and build and build so its always challenging. Every two weeks there is a new more difficult workout. Once you master it, boom, on to a new one. (And I recommend finding a group on MFP doing it at the same time as you are... my group has been an amazing motivator for me. I wouldn't have stuck with it without them!)

I've lost 10 pounds (my official end of phase II weigh in is tomorrow... but started at 153.8 and this morning saw 143.8... i hope i see it again tomorrow but we'll see.) But its the toning and loss of lumps that I am happy with. My back fat is dwindling! Its a great confidence booster!

And you can get it at Sporting Good stores too... some have coupons in the Sunday paper so that is an option. I think the cable is included but it should say on the box.

Good luck!

Wow that's great!
    I am 143 as of today :-) I would be extremely happy if I could lose 10 lbs. I saw it on the jillian michaels website for $134 and it's a little cheaper on ebay but it's used.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am going to be getting it for the start of the new year. on amazon they have it listed for 99$ but as a pre-order and not released until jan 1, 2013. idk why.
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    She posted this link on Facebook today... It is on sale. $30 off normal price. Thought I would share!

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/drtv/ecs/save30.html
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It looks like there is 2 days left of the sale...