Week 2!! Day1!! Weigh in

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Yay made it to week 2! toot toot :laugh:

Kicking off week 2 with the 2nd weigh in/ stats report! Lets see your progress :wink:

I'll start!

......................................week 1 (TOM ugh)
Stats
Weight 145.5 ...............145.5 (no loss but at least I didnt gain!)
Waist 35'........................35' (feeling bloated so idk)
Chest 38........................38
Hip 37.5.........................37.5
Arms 11.........................11
Legs 22..........................22

I'm not big on doing this at that TOM but i'm just going with it.

Ps. Day 2 Week 1 complete

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I think maybe you should wait for TOM to be over and then do measurements again! You are doing great and you have accomplishhed so much! Bet you feel stronger already!

I woke up extremely sore today! Tom should be here any day now but I will not let that defeat me! I will have measurements and weight on friday!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am failing miserably at this challenge so far. Between getting ready for my cruise and trying to get back to normal after returning, I have not even started. I am now a week behind. :( I did run 1 day during the cruise and I ran yesterday and today. (trying to get in some runs before Warrior Dash this weekend) My goal is to start tonight. If I do, I'll post stats and follow along a week behind. If not, I will graciously leave the group.

Great job to all the ladies that have made it to week 2!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I think maybe you should wait for TOM to be over and then do measurements again! You are doing great and you have accomplishhed so much! Bet you feel stronger already!

I woke up extremely sore today! Tom should be here any day now but I will not let that defeat me! I will have measurements and weight on friday!

I just weighed in anyways because the next weigh in is on the 15th which is only a week away, I dont usually weigh every week so for me it's still more often than i'm use to.

Don't let TOM stop you from working out because i'm here still getting ripped! Way to go and keep it up!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I am failing miserably at this challenge so far. Between getting ready for my cruise and trying to get back to normal after returning, I have not even started. I am now a week behind. :( I did run 1 day during the cruise and I ran yesterday and today. (trying to get in some runs before Warrior Dash this weekend) My goal is to start tonight. If I do, I'll post stats and follow along a week behind. If not, I will graciously leave the group.

Great job to all the ladies that have made it to week 2!!!

Remember this is not a race, it's not about finishing together or who finishes 1st. It's about getting ripped and completing the workout, the 1st step is to begin and keep going!.. Don't bow out there is no set time to begin you just need to get to it!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm glad to report that I started! So, W1D1 done! :) Tonight I'll do day 2 although TOM reared it's ugly head. I left my stats at home, although I think they're very similar to what I posted before. I'll post tonight. Thanks for the motivation!
  • aprye2004
    aprye2004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here are my stats as of Nov 8

Weight 248.8
    Waist 44.75
    Hip 45.5
    Arms 13
    Thigh 24
    Calf 17.5

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    started w2! i was like.." where does she get these moves from???" :P

i feel less tired than when i did w1..but since i did w2 for the first time today i took about 58min to complete, approx twice the time...i had to stop so as to see the different moves then start over...also..i only did the beginner version...

stats:
    01/11 09/11
    weight: 124.5lb 122.6lb ( no real weight loss as started right before TOM..so basically water loss..)
    arm: 28cm 28cm
    waist:78cm 77cm
    hips:102cm 102cm
    bust:83cm 83.5cm
    thighs:62cm 62cm
  • raqufern
    Options
    started w2! i was like.." where does she get these moves from???" :P

i feel less tired than when i did w1..but since i did w2 for the first time today i took about 58min to complete, approx twice the time...i had to stop so as to see the different moves then start over...also..i only did the beginner version...

stats:
    01/11 09/11
    weight: 124.5lb 122.6lb ( no real weight loss as started right before TOM..so basically water loss..)
    arm: 28cm 28cm
    waist:78cm 77cm
    hips:102cm 102cm
    bust:83cm 83.5cm
    thighs:62cm 62cm
    Great job at completing week 1!!!!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    thnx!

hoping to see better results with w2...:)
  • raqufern
    Options
    Ok ladies so today I start week 2!! I am feeling pretty disappointed right now! I saw no changes during this first week but then again TOM showed its ugly face yesterday so that may have a lot to do with it! My measurements have stayed completely the same. and so has my weight. Actually I am albs up from yesterday today but I say its TOM so I am trying to move beyond this and hope that week 2 has some better results for me! Ill let you all know how week 2 is?!
  • dragonflym
    dragonflym Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2lbs., but no inches...