Hi Singles - Political Compass

Options

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I got this far, what exactly do I make lower case?

You got it, the img tags.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Oh, thank you Minnesota! I'm right with the Dalai Lama....
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    lol ^ neat, one is dead center on libertarian/authoritarian

That's no surprise. I've got very middle of the road beliefs. I've always wondered if it would be easier to vote if I was more on one side than the other...but like most things in my life...middle of the road!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Fairly accurate.....guess I am a moderate Libertarian on philosophical orientation.

s4mOQ.png
  • zachatta
    Options
    More fun graphs:

OIj8Q.png

Php74.gif

Apparently I am an extreme radical hahahahahah
  • zachatta
    Options
    Also the top one depicts Obama and romney different, but it was from 2008 data I am pretty sure.
  • zachatta
    Options
    This is for the actual election, i cannot find this years primaries, I would like to see where Ron Paul stands versus 2008 data.

vgaWk.png

and Mittens and Bammer, lololololoolololololl
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no surprise for me

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-2.50&soc=-5.79

the placement of mitt obamney is no surprise either. there is very little difference between the 2 since they are bodt pretty moderate. besides that, the difference between dems and repubs is the difference fench vanilla ice cream and vanilla bean ice cream
  • zachatta
    Options
    no surprise for me

the placement of mitt obamney is no surprise either. there is very little difference between the 2 since they are bodt pretty moderate. besides that, the difference between dems and repubs is the difference fench vanilla ice cream and vanilla bean ice cream

Haha! I agree. You are almost as radical as me, just on the other side :)
  • LoggingForLife
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about being so close to Ralph Nader.
  • zachatta
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about being so close to Ralf Nader.

hahahah!

It is cool, I cannot find anyone I am close to. :(
  • LoggingForLife
    Options
    The question I have is - is it good for a relationship for two people to have similar views or to balance each other out?
  • zachatta
    Options
    The question I have is - is it good for a relationship for two people to have similar views or to balance each other out?

I always put stuff like that in the "Plus or Minus" category.

It would be nice if someone agreed with me on the role of government, but if she was

perfect every other way except that (or something like that) it wouldn't be disqualifying.

So personally, I don't know which would be "better" for a relationship, i assume i would

prefer someone who is close to my beliefs.
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    no surprise for me

i think i'm so far over to the left because i'm very socially liberal. i think grown folks should be able to do whatever in the hell grown folks want to do with other and themselves. as long as they aren't squashing anybody else's rights that is
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    p72v8.png?1

Here is mine.

Wow, kristen6022 and I are pretty much the same.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about being so close to Ralf Nader.

hahahah!

It is cool, I cannot find anyone I am close to. :(

This would explain why I voted for Nader last election.
  • zachatta
    Options
    no surprise for me

i think i'm so far over to the left because i'm very socially liberal. i think grown folks should be able to do whatever in the hell grown folks want to do with other and themselves. as long as they aren't squashing anybody else's rights that is

Funny thing is, I am the same way, I am unsure what reasoning they put me so far right.

I might retake it later to see if i get the same result.

Even things like prostitution should be legal, imo, if two consenting adults agree to it, why is it any of

my business?
  • meshashesha2012
    Options

good question. i've dated several guys who were more conservative than me and normally it doesn't make a difference. the only time it's been a problem is when it's a matter of civil rights. most of my exes have been white, so i can't help but think if they are OK with denying gays, muslims, immigrants etc civil rights then why the hell is he with me?
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Funny thing is, I am the same way, I am unsure what reasoning they put me so far right.

I might retake it later to see if i get the same result.

Even things like prostitution should be legal, imo, if two consenting adults agree to it, why is it any of

my business?

I agree. I have more conservative approaches to business and raising children and such, but believe when it comes to adults, to each their own. Guess it makes me very liberal, though I always figured I was middle of the road pretty much.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I think I'm pretty tolerant, but I don't want to be with someone who's political views are so diametrically opposed that it would make my blood boil. Minor differences - enough for discussion and debate - would be best for me personally.