Just Started this Week (11-4-12)

Options

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I did Push 2 today. I am really preferring the Push workouts so far over Burn!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I liked Push more than Burn too. I think I like Lean the best, though.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Last night was the first time I did ALL TWENTY of the sumo burpee reps during Burn Intervals! It nearly killed me, but I did it :laugh:
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Last night was the first time I did ALL TWENTY of the sumo burpee reps during Burn Intervals! It nearly killed me, but I did it :laugh:

Way to Go!! That'll be my new goal. I poop out on those.
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Me too, I did finally make it thru the 10 in Burn it off. I need just a wee little break in BI. On my final Lean week. Lovin' lean!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I am really enjoying the Push workouts. I'm getting a bit bored with the cardio workouts, though, and will probably start substituting other cardio workouts to keep myself motivated.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I substituted the Supreme 90 Day Cardio Challenge workout today for the Burn Intervals workout. I needed a break from Chalean!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    The last few days I have had no motivation at all. I have skipped my workout for two days now. Back at it tonight!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I am in my last week of the Push phase. The other day I went to scratch my arm, and I was like "hellooo....?" I could feel a beautiful little bicep muscle there :wink: It was great, and quite motivating!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I can't believe I am about halfway through the Lean phase already! Lean is the toughest, and I really feel like I am making progress during this phase.

One thing I have to share: last week I had a rough start, overeating, skipped 2 days of workouts. I just KNEW I was going to gain weight, but I thought, may as well finish the week right. I got back on the Chalean Extreme Lean workouts on Wednesday or Thursday of that week, weighed in on Saturday morning...and LOST 1.2 pounds! I was shocked.

I won't say that the Lean phase is a green light to eat like a pig, and I won't do that again, but the fact that I lost after such an awful week is sure testament to how many calories these workouts burn if you use heavy weights!
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Options
    I can't believe I am about halfway through the Lean phase already! Lean is the toughest, and I really feel like I am making progress during this phase.

One thing I have to share: last week I had a rough start, overeating, skipped 2 days of workouts. I just KNEW I was going to gain weight, but I thought, may as well finish the week right. I got back on the Chalean Extreme Lean workouts on Wednesday or Thursday of that week, weighed in on Saturday morning...and LOST 1.2 pounds! I was shocked.

I won't say that the Lean phase is a green light to eat like a pig, and I won't do that again, but the fact that I lost after such an awful week is sure testament to how many calories these workouts burn if you use heavy weights!

How are you doing with your measurements? I am 2 days into Burn Week 2 myself and back to logging in MFP and am trying to keep myself off the scale until day 30. I did about 6-7 weeks of P90X last spring and saw a little difference measurement-wise, but I definitely got stronger with a bit more muscle definition. Problem is I gave up too soon and learned my lesson the hard way (gained back 7-9 lbs), so I absolutely cannot give up this time!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I haven't taken my measurements since sometime in October, around there. I will compare my starting weight and starting measurements to my weight and measurements when I finish the Lean phase.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I am in my last full week of the Lean Phase. I am probably going to do the Lean for Life schedule after this, since I have finally gotten consistent with workouts while doing the Chalean Extreme plan. I will probably mix it up and throw in some of my other workouts for variety.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I just finished my last week of the Lean circuit, so I have officially finished Chalean Extreme! I am going to do the Lean for Life schedule now, but I will start mixing in my other workout DVDs now to change things up. I have the Get Ripped series and really like that, so I will start some of those now.
  • amomono
    amomono Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Risingaboveit...what were your results?
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I haven't taken new measurements yet. I will do that tomorrow and then compare to my starting weight and measurements.
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start tomorrow but I didnt do any of the pretesting or measuring today. Maybe I will start next week. I am excited to find out your results. Maybe it will give me a little push to actually start.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme on November 4, 2012. I finished January 26, 2013.

In that time:

I lost 16.8 pounds.

I lost nearly 5 inches from my waist.

I lost nearly 5 inches from my hips.

I dropped one full dress size.

I am notorious for not measuring exactly the same way each time but tried hard to measure the same places and pull the measuring tape to the same tightness. Some of the inches lost may be from not measuring consistently, but no matter what, there is no denying some inches were definitely lost!

After I got back into the workout habit, I added my own cardio workouts to shorter weight training days, for instance, if the Chalean Extreme workout was 36 minutes, I would add the elliptical for about 30 minutes too. So I did Chalean Extreme plus some extra cardio.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme on November 4, 2012. I finished January 26, 2013.

In that time:

I lost 16.8 pounds.

I lost nearly 5 inches from my waist.

I lost nearly 5 inches from my hips.

I dropped one full dress size.

I am notorious for not measuring exactly the same way each time but tried hard to measure the same places and pull the measuring tape to the same tightness. Some of the inches lost may be from not measuring consistently, but no matter what, there is no denying some inches were definitely lost!

After I got back into the workout habit, I added my own cardio workouts to shorter weight training days, for instance, if the Chalean Extreme workout was 36 minutes, I would add the elliptical for about 30 minutes too. So I did Chalean Extreme plus some extra cardio.
    That is fantastic, good for you! You have to be happy with that progress. Do you have any plans after the Lean for Life phase?