Need help

Options
le20togo
le20togo Posts: 2 Member
Hey All,
Would love to get some feedback as to what I'm doing wrong, I am so frustrated!!
I have been doing a hardcore bootcamp class 3-4 days a week CONSISTENTLY starting Jan 1st. During the first 3 months I didn't change my eating much, the next 2-3 months I tried to eating at the recommended 1200 by mfp, but nothing was happening, I felt I was getting weaker, had zero energy, and wasn't losing to top it off. So then I found this board, made sense. So I did the reset for 8-10 weeks at about 2100 cals, still working out. About a month ago I cut to 1800 and still nothing...my measurements have gone up, my clothes fit tighter, i am not more toned, I do have more energy and didn't realize how much I would think about food or feel guilty. Stopped emotionally eating, cut out sugar and alcohol. Upped protein, added back in healthy fats....I just don't know what else to do.
I believe my diary is open so if you get a second check it out. My exercise levels on there the last two days are a bit off cause I didn't have my fit bit.
I knew I had to give it time but its almost a year and no improvement, when i did the reset I gained 5 pounds that I haven't dropped.
my stats are 5' - 137 lbs, 28 yrs old
Thanks

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I wasn't able to see your diary.. Drop me a line when you open it and I'll take a look.
  • wa_tracy
    wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary. But what I do is every 4-5 weeks, I eat at TDEE to get my metabolism still going. That seems to help me keep up the momentum.
  • wa_tracy
    wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Also, the majority of my working out is strength and circuit. When I was doing mostly cardio, I didn't see a big change.