Whose done what today to burn calories?

Options
cayman07
cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
Me well .....

50 mins in the gym, mix of elliptical, rower and bike, a few weights and press ups well 10 pressups :)

Replies

• 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great workout.

I did 80 minutes in the pool before work this morning :)
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Took dogs for a walk this morning - 40 minutes at 3 mph - Weekends are usually much better for exercise than work days.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    All good stuff, 40 minute weight session in the gym + 20 mins walking to and from gym! :happy:
  • Les_Lamb57
    Les_Lamb57 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Cycled to work (24miles) :-)...and also walked 2 miles to the dentist for a tooth extraction :-(
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Not a lot, never do, had a walk to shops & back, works for me
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    cycle to work and back plus i'm about going to the gym :) (for around 1 hr session) well done all of you!
  • jessiex21
    jessiex21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    15 mins on the cross trainer before tea. Am now getting ready to play cornet in band concert for rememberence day which mfp calculates at loads of cals burnt ( but it never seems that many) If I get home in time will walk the dog for 30-60 mins !!!
  • cayman07
    Options
    Out on my Mountain Bike for 70 minutes
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I cleaned the whole house (even the windows and skirting boards) from 10am until now! Finally I feel like I have accomplished something now time to relax before I start cooking tea!
  • sarouk
    sarouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, having not done as much as normal this week I've just done 90 minutes on my cross trainer; and according to the machine this was 1182 kcal. I only managed to stick at it for that long because I've finally rigged-up a DVD player and some speakers so was able to watch Sherlock Holmes whilst plodding along.
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Field Archery, wood carving and walking the dog
    Happy day in the sunshine!
  • cayman07
    Options
    out on the bike again today also in the sunshine :-)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Walked to shops & back, also in lovely sunshine. A good day to be alive
  • flipperflapper
    flipperflapper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    100 minutes walking in the sunshine what a lovely day x
  • MadamX18
    MadamX18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cycled with my 10yr old up many hills and though the woods good 7mile ride
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    8.5 mile run this morning. Lovely day down here in South East England :happy:
  • pboroaddick
    pboroaddick Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Walked dog this morning 30 mins, gardening for an hour then cardio in gym for 70 mins. Nice bath, dinner but tired now!
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I went on an hour long walk with my parents and did some extensive cleaning in my room, which I have been promising to do for a long time and never got round to. I was going to walk to the shops as well, but it got very dark and all the shops shut before I had a chance :(
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Managed to get on my bike today for just over an hour's ride. Felt good to get some exercise.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon i ran 13.5 miles. This evening I plan on a speedier 5.5 mile run.