I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I went for my massage today, I couldn't help wishing it was one with a happy ending because my massage therapist was hot :blushing:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I went for my massage today, I couldn't help wishing it was one with a happy ending because my massage therapist was hot :blushing:

:laugh:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I had date 4 last night (with the guy I previously posted about the miscommunication) and I jumped him.. nuff said :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I had date 4 last night (with the guy I previously posted about the miscommunication) and I jumped him.. nuff said :)
    :drinker:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Woot!! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess today is my friday. Off to Charleston tomorrow for the Bridge Run.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess today is my Friday as well....3 hours and I'm hitting the road. Picking up the kiddos tomorrow. :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess my vacation to Vegas and the Grand Canyon, which starts in 10 days, is turning into a pain in the *kitten*. I booked a hotel near the Grand Canyon through a website (booking.com) and was charged for the room. Since then, the hotel and the website have decided to no longer do business and the hotel is not honoring the reservation (I was notified of this on Wednesday around 10:30 pm). The hotel tells me I need to get the money through the website and the website tells me to dispute the charge with my credit card company. The website, booking.com, has redefined doing the least they can for their customers as well. On top of leaving it up to me to recover my money, it hasn't even offered to find a comparable hotel at the same price. All I get from booking.com is use this link to search for more rooms. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I confess my vacation to Vegas and the Grand Canyon, which starts in 10 days, is turning into a pain in the *kitten*. I booked a hotel near the Grand Canyon through a website (booking.com) and was charged for the room. Since then, the hotel and the website have decided to no longer do business and the hotel is not honoring the reservation (I was notified of this on Wednesday around 10:30 pm). The hotel tells me I need to get the money through the website and the website tells me to dispute the charge with my credit card company. The website, booking.com, has redefined doing the least they can for their customers as well. On top of leaving it up to me to recover my money, it hasn't even offered to find a comparable hotel at the same price. All I get from booking.com is use this link to search for more rooms. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's BS. They'd be sorry if they did that to me. booking.com should find you a comparable at their cost?! Ugh sorry
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Go through hotels.com next time. My ex was double charged for a room once, and not only was he refunded, they gave him a $100 voucher for the next time he booked through them.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    The only positive is that I am very impressed with my credit card company. I filled out the online dispute form last night. I received an autoreply that it would take 7-10 business days to resolve the issue. I was concerned because business days 8-10 are part of my vacation and I would be unable to receive emails or visit their website. I called around 9:00 last night to ask what additional information they may need and was given a fax # to send it. This morning, I received a message that the issue was resolved. I would receive a credit for the room charge on my next statement and they considered the case closed.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

That's BS. They'd be sorry if they did that to me. booking.com should find you a comparable at their cost?! Ugh sorry

Log a complaint with the BBB they will hop on getting you a comparable room.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess I need some barbarian sex ASAP.
  • nolachick
    Options

:laugh: lol yoovie.see this thread for some ideas.... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/947056-first-kiss
  • yoovie
    Options
    makes lewd pelvic gestures
  • nolachick
    Options

hahaha you're cracking me up! :laugh:

you're going through what my friend and I call the F.A.T. phase - when you're so horny you would *kitten* a tree LOL
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I suppose I could dig up my Warrior Dash helmet.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

you're going through what my friend and I call the F.A.T. phase - when you're so horny you would *kitten* a tree LOL

My friends call it rape status lol ... I getting back there myself lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    picking things up and putting them down makes me want to climb a big strong sexy man.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

My friends call it rape status lol ... I getting back there myself lol

Most guys call that a typical Thursday