I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    thanks you guys :heart:

At least you can run and potentially finish well. When I do 5ks, the best I can ever hope for is to finish, and not on a stretcher, like you're saying you will do this time. Even when I've been running and am in decent running shape, finishing is a miracle for me due to my knees. I neatly cry every time I cross that damn finish line.
    All that to say, be thankful for what you have, and that you can do what you do, because there are some of us who can't do these things and would kill to be able to.

Yeah, Im one of the broken ones that cant ever do it and Im just getting a bit delusional thinking I can if i have enough painkillers. I cant run, is exactly the problem - I cant even put weight on my left foot. Leaving my crutches in the car and taking a mouthful of pain pills lol

I'd drug myself up enough that I can't even get out of bed on race day. Rest yourself, girl, or you might wind up with even more problems later on!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess it was very awkward when the church I tried out tonight turned out to be the one my bfs ex wife now attends. Especially since out of all of them I've tried on this town THAT'S the one I liked the most.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    thanks you guys :heart:

At least you can run and potentially finish well. When I do 5ks, the best I can ever hope for is to finish, and not on a stretcher, like you're saying you will do this time. Even when I've been running and am in decent running shape, finishing is a miracle for me due to my knees. I neatly cry every time I cross that damn finish line.
    All that to say, be thankful for what you have, and that you can do what you do, because there are some of us who can't do these things and would kill to be able to.

Yeah, Im one of the broken ones that cant ever do it and Im just getting a bit delusional thinking I can if i have enough painkillers. I cant run, is exactly the problem - I cant even put weight on my left foot. Leaving my crutches in the car and taking a mouthful of pain pills lol

I'd drug myself up enough that I can't even get out of bed on race day. Rest yourself, girl, or you might wind up with even more problems later on!

I'm pretty slow when it comes to 5K's as well. I have a bit of osteoarthritis in my right ankle/foot and I need to heavily bandage up and wear an ankle brace whenever I do any form of running. Every 4-6 months I need to get a steroid shot as well otherwise the pain will build up to the point that just walking hurts.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess it was very awkward when the church I tried out tonight turned out to be the one my bfs ex wife now attends. Especially since out of all of them I've tried on this town THAT'S the one I liked the most.

Aw darn! Is she crazy or is it just awkward?
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    I confess that I've watched 2 whole seasons of "Lost" in the past week. Now, in my mind I feel like a survior badass.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a hair apointment next saturday and I never keep the same hair color. I currently have dark brown hair. I am thinking about going for this. What do you think?

l.jpg
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    MM I like the color but get you stylist advice to make sure it doesnt clash with your skin tone...Im getting mine done or Monday and all I know is it will be some shade of red lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    MM I like the color but get you stylist advice to make sure it doesnt clash with your skin tone...Im getting mine done or Monday and all I know is it will be some shade of red lol

Oh I know. I usually have some red in my hair.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    DO IT.

when im done having white hair im totally going caramel ombre. i think it looks amazing.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I've never dyed my hair. My natural color is awesome. Every stylist I've ever had has commented on it :D
  • yoovie
    Options
    i confess

<~~~ me at work right now
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I've never dyed my hair. My natural color is awesome. Every stylist I've ever had has commented on it :D

Hair color is fun to play with no matter what the natural color is. I like to change it up every 8 or so weeks.
  • jenbit
    Options

Hair color is fun to play with no matter what the natural color is. I like to change it up every 8 or so weeks.

With me I have black hair naturally ..but I started getting gray hairs at like 16 so I've been dyeing it forever lol
  • jenbit
    Options
    i confess

<~~~ me at work right now

My kids would love your job today.... you get to "play" in the mud lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    now at work :

tumblr_mnmj9mkmJs1socmjgo1_500.jpg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess i think i just got back from a date. lol. how do u follow up a date u have enjoyed? say thanks? lol.. idk.
    it was fun. not much attraction (yet) but i think there may be potential there.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i confess i think i just got back from a date. lol. how do u follow up a date u have enjoyed? say thanks? lol.. idk.

Tell him he would be a good candidate for a naked movie date? :love:

Um.. okay, probably not...

I'd probably send him a text and just tell him you had a great time and it would be nice to hang out again. Just make sure he knows you liked him. Sometimes it's really hard to read signals unless there was kissing involved! :wink:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

I'd probably send him a text and just tell him you had a great time and it would be nice to hang out again. Just make sure he knows you liked him. Sometimes it's really hard to read signals unless there was kissing involved! :wink:

haha there was no kissing. but i did like that he was a gentleman. text sent :blushing: thnx!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

haha there was no kissing. but i did like that he was a gentleman. text sent :blushing: thnx!

No attraction Nola?? Hmmm! Great that you see potential but surely you have to fancy the guy?

Yes, I would just say "had a great time, lets do it again!" :bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

No attraction Nola?? Hmmm! Great that you see potential but surely you have to fancy the guy?

Yes, I would just say "had a great time, lets do it again!" :bigsmile:

tumblr_inline_mhs4fwUS431qzxiar.gif
    *impatiently waits for updates*