I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I confess that earlier I told my former co-worker part of the reason I no longer work for that company anymore.... the sentence went something like this....

".... oh, and let's not forget that the CEO bought me a toothbrush to keep at his place...."

:laugh:

(PS - I swear nothing happened with him.... he TRIED.... obviously...)

I am guessing it wasn't a fancy electric toothbrush ;)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I confess that I consider this group to be very cliqueish.

It is

It is if you let it be.

If you just post but don't have conversations you're less likely to fit in. I'm VERY sporadic here... BUT... when I'm here I try to contribute.

Am I part of the clique? I have no idea... don't care really.

That means you are in the "don't really care" clique....You can join me in the "don't know how to dial a phone" clique ;)
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

That means you are in the "don't really care" clique....You can join me in the "don't know how to dial a phone" clique ;)

Nah....pretty sure you're in that clique all yourself!!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I confess that earlier I told my former co-worker part of the reason I no longer work for that company anymore.... the sentence went something like this....

".... oh, and let's not forget that the CEO bought me a toothbrush to keep at his place...."

:laugh:

(PS - I swear nothing happened with him.... he TRIED.... obviously...)

I am guessing it wasn't a fancy electric toothbrush ;)
    Nope, he was too much of a cheapskate for something so extravagant!!!
    I think he bought it at 7-11.
    LOL :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Aww, I don't think I'm on here enough to be part of the clique!! And when I do post seriously, I get super wordy and I'm pretty sure nobody reads it anyway :laugh:

I think this group is fun, honestly. Every time I post something good that happens to me, people are very supportive and happy for me :drinker:

I read em :P

I think anyone that participates is in "the clique"

Unless you're a dbag troll. Then the Torches and pitchforks come out
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Unless you're a dbag troll. Then the Torches and pitchforks come out

f**k that explains a lot
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I confess that I showed off a bit at the gym today when I noticed a female regular watching me squat and deadlift. She is the only other person that I have seen do squats so far.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    I confess that being single for the first time since I was 15 is quite a bit more fun than I thought it would be! I just turned 30. I think this is going to be a pretty good decade! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I got wind of my ex boyfriend and ex best friend getting engaged - and it actually made me smile. All drama put aside they really are made for each other. It also made me happy that I could feel glad for them.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess that I got wind of my ex boyfriend and ex best friend getting engaged - and it actually made me smile. All drama put aside they really are made for each other. It also made me happy that I could feel glad for them.

That's really cool in a strange way :) Glad you were able to be happy for them!

I confess I'm so tired I'm struggling to be excited about the party I'm going to tonight and the concert tomorrow ... *yawn*
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that being single for the first time since I was 15 is quite a bit more fun than I thought it would be! I just turned 30. I think this is going to be a pretty good decade! :)

The 30s are awesome to be single in.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I want to poof on my date coming up in Wed. Not really excited for it and was invited to a run group and softball practice. I don't know if it sad that I would rather be out playing than drinking a beer with a guy.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Wow, that's pretty impressive of you! :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to poof on my date coming up in Wed. Not really excited for it and was invited to a run group and softball practice. I don't know if it sad that I would rather be out playing than drinking a beer with a guy.

Well, I dont think you should just poof! Just cancel if you're not feeling it? Or go? You might be pleasantly surprised? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Did she become your 'ex' best friend because she went out with him in the first place?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I confess.
    Im in like w/someone who has no idea I exist.
    Which is crazy when ya think about how shallow that is of me, based on body language, mannerisms and a great smile alone.
    He knows I exist he just doesn't care.
    I want him to care so I extended an walking invitation.
    Which he quickly shot down, w/ "im working during the day"
    Wanting to Die Factor- +1 million
    I put myself out there and and and got shot down after a year of being patient with this guy.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Did she become your 'ex' best friend because she went out with him in the first place?

No, she had stopped talking to me before any of this went down.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I confess.
    Im in like w/someone who has no idea I exist.
    Which is crazy when ya think about how shallow that is of me, based on body language, mannerisms and a great smile alone.
    He knows I exist he just doesn't care.
    I want him to care so I extended an walking invitation.
    Which he quickly shot down, w/ "im working during the day"
    Wanting to Die Factor- +1 million
    I put myself out there and and and got shot down after a year of being patient with this guy.

Well this sounds ridiculous. What is in my head and how I actually put it down on in comp form doesn't even make sense.
    Retract Statement.
    Im starting over with this.

I knew him from a club we belonged too.
    There were a lot of eye's going back and forth between us.
    I thought he was just shy, vice versa
    So when I got the courage to ask him to go to the bike path with me, I thought he'd say yes.
    He said No, he was busy with work.
    So I said maybe we can do something at night.
    He did not reply.
    So In this particular case, Perception is not reality.
    Those looks he was giving me must have been something in my imagination.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I knew him from a club we belonged too.
    There were a lot of eye's going back and forth between us.
    I thought he was just shy, vice versa
    So when I got the courage to ask him to go to the bike path with me, I thought he'd say yes.
    He said No, he was busy with work.
    So I said maybe we can do something at night.
    He did not reply.
    So In this particular case, Perception is not reality.
    Those looks he was giving me must have been something in my imagination.
    Well... at least you know now. Time to look elsewhere.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Well, I dont think you should just poof! Just cancel if you're not feeling it? Or go? You might be pleasantly surprised? :bigsmile:

I am going to go just have the strong urge not to go. Really going to go now since I took a softball to the knee today and won't be able to run and need to rest it.