I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm super duper x infinity excited for tomorrow. I have a hot date with myself (my friend *might* come but eh) to go see Boy's Don't Cry which is a Cure cover band!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I've seen them before and they do awesome.

I <3 The Cure... I really do. :love:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess i cant wait for this weekend either. Its the most important part of my spartan training (race is NEXT WEEKEND!)

most important part = shopping for outfit and getting tan as hell!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I like reading dating profiles and looking at the pics.

You have romance, drama, action, suspense and mystery (like when someone has 18 pics and all of them are tight cropped to the face).

Best profile I've seen tonight was of a woman who uploaded ONE picture. In the picture were TWO women. The one on the left was nice and the one on the right, not so much (well, for my tastes anyway). I almost started a conversation just to see who would show up. Place your bets! :)

This made me laugh.... Thanks. :)

I confess my weekend starts in 95 minutes. But, who's counting?

It will start with a Kindergarten field trip to the zoo tomorrow, followed by me sitting in the dugout with 13 screaming 6 year olds. Peaceful right? Tomorrow will end with beer.... anyway, it will be a great weekend. I'm taking the kids out of town to celebrate my son's birthday. The aquarium, zoo and museums....good times. :)
  • yoovie
    Options
    i confess im naked at work right now wearing nothing but seamless panties and half of a swimsuit pattern, sitting at my desk MFPing.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    i confess im naked at work right now wearing nothing but seamless panties and half of a swimsuit pattern, sitting at my desk MFPing.

this confession wins the internet today lol
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options

You have romance, drama, action, suspense and mystery (like when someone has 18 pics and all of them are tight cropped to the face).

Best profile I've seen tonight was of a woman who uploaded ONE picture. In the picture were TWO women. The one on the left was nice and the one on the right, not so much (well, for my tastes anyway). I almost started a conversation just to see who would show up. Place your bets! :)

I know this may seem VERY strange but I had a dream last week and you were in it! Sort of... I was in LV for a short visit and I was thinking I should call someone that I knew from MFP and you were the only one I knew from MFP. However, I didn't have your phone number...

Oooooooo. If you're coming to Vegas, you'll have to PM me so we can meet and I can say hi. :)
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options

are u stalking my online profile? :laugh:

I tried, but couldn't hack in. Damn it. :D
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I had to delete someone from my friends list just because they were one of those crazy vegans that were posting about the evils of eating dairy and meat.

I don't mind someone being a vegan but stop posting whiny topics and videos about it. You don't see me posting pictures of someone eating hamburgers. Oh wait.
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    I confess that I consider this group to be very cliqueish.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I totally thought today was Friday :sad:
  • bregalad5
    Options

It is
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Pics or it didn't happen!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

You started participating for about a minute and then disappeared after criticizing my boner comments. If you don't make yourself known how are you supposed to be included?
  • jenbit
    Options

I confess we don't care ........ Many of us have been here since this group opened and hun this is mild waters compared to the way thing can get
  • jenbit
    Options

I've been doingthat all week lol so disapointing when you realize the truth
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

It is
  • bregalad5
    Options

I've been doingthat all week lol so disapointing when you realize the truth

I work Wed-Sat this week, but I meet my favorite band (see ticker) on Sunday, and have been looking forward to Sunday since February!! Hahaha
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options

You started participating for about a minute and then disappeared after criticizing my boner comments. If you don't make yourself known how are you supposed to be included?

I didn't criticize boner comments! It was more of a weird conversation ender. Some people say good bye... some people say boner..:/
  • yoovie
    Options

I didn't criticize boner comments! It was more of a weird conversation ender. Some people say good bye... some people say boner..:/

^ who's that
  • yoovie
    Options

I confess we don't care ........ Many of us have been here since this group opened and hun this is mild waters compared to the way thing can get

^

few people here can even tolerate me, but they know who i am.