I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    my Dr literally told me to not do any working out because you automatically tighten the muscles in your leg and that can damage the ankle more.... He didnt even want me walking for work but I told him I had to .........
    Its getting better its just so slow

oh man that really stinks! Hope it gets better soon!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess my new swimsuit is so fabulous that I'm not at all upset like I normally would be that I bought it at Lane Bryant

nice! is it a one piece? i have a VS bikini that I bought years ago! I try it on every weekend for motivation haha. hopefully I will be able to wear it this summer!
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had a thing to do all day at work, so I've spent the whole day watching The Office on Netflix on my phone.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    what did you do to your ankle?

I have an old stage 5 sprain from years ago and everyone in a while I'll do something to make it flare...

When I helped that ladiy in the car accident the other day I did something to it while running around.... Then the next day I got a flat tire and all the squating and crawling around to put the jack under the car and chan the tire really really made it swell up.....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am thinking about getting this for my cat
    CATS-1158.jpg
  • nolachick
    Options
    i confess i cannot wait for the weekend! what do u guys have planned for the long weekend? I have one day of being a bum and watching tv with my good friend, catching up on true blood and other shows, followed by some shopping. that's just one day haha. not sure on the rest :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going through one of my phases where I feel completely and utterly alone in the world. I don't really talk to my family, my best friend/roommate is off on a European adventure with his girlfriend, and I have a crush, but he lives on the other side of the world. I'm all alone.

Sigh
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I'm going through one of my phases where I feel completely and utterly alone in the world. I don't really talk to my family, my best friend/roommate is off on a European adventure with his girlfriend, and I have a crush, but he lives on the other side of the world. I'm all alone.

Sigh

aww sorry to hear you are down. ((hug for you)). I think we all go through that sometimes. TG for MFP friends :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Sigh

Aw :( Hope you feel better soon.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I like reading dating profiles and looking at the pics.

You have romance, drama, action, suspense and mystery (like when someone has 18 pics and all of them are tight cropped to the face).

Best profile I've seen tonight was of a woman who uploaded ONE picture. In the picture were TWO women. The one on the left was nice and the one on the right, not so much (well, for my tastes anyway). I almost started a conversation just to see who would show up. Place your bets! :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    My work day at least ended with a smile:

I got invited to a party on Saturday! We always joke at work when someone buys a lot of booze, saying, "When's the party?! I'm coming over!" totally joking around. This girl said, "OMG come!" then proceeded to say she's serious and trying to make friends. She asked me if I like Dr Who, Torchwood, and other geeky things... annnnd I made a new friend :D
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I got invited to a party on Saturday! We always joke at work when someone buys a lot of booze, saying, "When's the party?! I'm coming over!" totally joking around. This girl said, "OMG come!" then proceeded to say she's serious and trying to make friends. She asked me if I like Dr Who, Torchwood, and other geeky things... annnnd I made a new friend :D

HAH, awesome!
  • nolachick
    Options

You have romance, drama, action, suspense and mystery (like when someone has 18 pics and all of them are tight cropped to the face).

Best profile I've seen tonight was of a woman who uploaded ONE picture. In the picture were TWO women. The one on the left was nice and the one on the right, not so much (well, for my tastes anyway). I almost started a conversation just to see who would show up. Place your bets! :)

are u stalking my online profile? :laugh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

are u stalking my online profile? :laugh:

*creeps nolachick's profile* Ahhh, it's private :frown:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

That's great! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

awesome!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I know this may seem VERY strange but I had a dream last week and you were in it! Sort of... I was in LV for a short visit and I was thinking I should call someone that I knew from MFP and you were the only one I knew from MFP. However, I didn't have your phone number...
  • nolachick
    Options
    i confess i have not worked out a SINGLE day this week. mostly due to work except for last night I just wanted to meet my friends and hang out. I passed on the beer and burgers tho so atleast I didn't actually do any damage :wink:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess Im gonna go have a cigarette
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I can't wait for this weekend just so I can be outside.