I confess- Single Peeps version

1216217218219220222»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Everyone has now officially found someone!

I wish... but no.
    I found someone! :smooched: :heart: It's called the sun and it doesn't like my face. :frown:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member

I wish... but no.
    I found someone! :smooched: :heart: It's called the sun and it doesn't like my face. :frown:

That b#@ch burned me too.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

I wish... but no.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

I wish... but no.

hahahah the sun loves me, makes me all warm and giddy.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    I confess that in the last month, I've been doing activities with a guy, getting to know him but I don't think it will go further. I realized with him falling hard for me that I wasn't ready for a relationship. It's always been agreed that we would take time to know each other and then see the outcome, but I can see him getting more and more attached and saying things that shows he's head over heals.

I've talked to him about that, he says not to worry, that everything is ok, but at the same time, he mentioned that he would've liked to come on my vacation trip next week (it's a "fanfest" of sort for a band I love and that he doesn't know anything about, we only talk music during 4 days). And also, when discussing about the possible outcomes, he said something about hoping but wouldn't specify verbally, but I can see the way he looks at me and I don't feel like this about him.

It took me days to figure out where my anxiety was coming from, had so much to do with my parents visiting and preparing my trip to Missouri.

So i'm off the market again and will take a break from meeting new guys. :ohwell: