I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know how it happens but I always get trapped at parties by guys asking me what my type is. None ever see me dating because I don't date within the group. (Saturday was the 4th time that happened to me this summer).
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know how it happens but I always get trapped at parties by guys asking me what my type is. None ever see me dating because I don't date within the group. (Saturday was the 4th time that happened to me this summer).

*Corners Ruth at a party and whispers - so what's your type then?

I would really like to know!! And why don't you date within the group?

And while you're at it, do you secretly fancy anyone in the group? :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I don't date anyone in the group because it is like highschool and everyone gets into your business and if it doesn't work out everyone wants to know why and I have seen it go bad way too many times and then it gets awkward.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I don't date anyone in the group because it is like highschool and everyone gets into your business and if it doesn't work out everyone wants to know why and I have seen it go bad way too many times and then it gets awkward.

And the other 2 questions? :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

5'10 and up, usually dark hair, outdoorsy guy and no I am not. Most of them have done something some how to make me not attracted to them, be it smoking or how they treated someone they dated in the past, or I am friends with their ex, etc.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

5'10 and up, usually dark hair, outdoorsy guy and no I am not. Most of them have done something some how to make me not attracted to them, be it smoking or how they treated someone they dated in the past, or I am friends with their ex, etc.

Ahhh! I'm the same with guys at my local. I dont see them as anything apart from friends.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess this boot (for my ankle) is coming off tonight, 5 days early. My ankle feels better without it on. I will just wear a normal brace for the next 3 weeks.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I love that my life is fun enough that someone actually believed me when I said I sprained my ankle while sky diving.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I love that my life is fun enough that someone actually believed me when I said I sprained my ankle while sky diving.

:laugh: Definitely something to be proud of!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

My life isn't that fun but people would believe me too. It's called credibility. Didn't you hit a step wrong?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

My life isn't that fun but people would believe me too. It's called credibility. Didn't you hit a step wrong?

Yay missed a step unpacking my car from hiking.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I got an awkward first email from a dating site today and it made me think we should have an online dating contest among the Peeps. Post any and all odd, random, creepy, funny, etc messages you receive and we'll vote for a weekly winner of "best worst online message". :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I confess I got an awkward first email from a dating site today and it made me think we should have an online dating contest among the Peeps. Post any and all odd, random, creepy, funny, etc messages you receive and we'll vote for a weekly winner of "best worst online message". :laugh:

Great idea!. I need some new material. .
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Oh.....I soooo wish I would have saved some of my old ones, they were great. :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I cannot wait for Friday.. Im going to a bar with my guys from the band to listen to another band and saturday Im hanging with a different group of friends at the lareole bar... WIth lots of gym time as well :bigsmile: gotta burn the booze off
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I cannot wait for Friday.. Im going to a bar with my guys from the band to listen to another band and saturday Im hanging with a different group of friends at the lareole bar... WIth lots of gym time as well :bigsmile: gotta burn the booze off

Whats a lareole bar? :wink:
  • jenbit
    Options

LOL Kareoke.... L is next to K on the keyboard so as per internet rules it is an acceptable misspelling lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I was invited to my first book club. It makes me feel so grown up and pretentious even though it will be just a bunch of girls sitting around drinking wine and gossiping.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

LOL Kareoke.... L is next to K on the keyboard so as per internet rules it is an acceptable misspelling lol

:laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that I'm single for less then a week and already the sharks (guys) are circling.... People I haven't heard from the whole time I was dating the ex are not trying to hit me up for the weekend..SOmetimes I love my life