I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've had a book published? What's it about?

--P
    "Dating for Christian women", I think.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess watching football with all guys is much better then watching it with girls. No gossip, no unnessary conversation, just beer, wings and football.
    Some of the girlfriends joined us later since they were actually at the Panthers vs Giants game but it was very calming even though the Vikings lost to the f'ing Browns. The one girl I was trying to avoid found out where we were (as most the guys don't want to be around her when she is drinking either) thankfully she didn't drink and didn't stay long.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I was at a beautiful hotel over the weekend (for work, boo!) and on Saturday there was a wedding party taking pictures when I happened to be walking by. The photographer told the groom to pick up the bride and they both just looked at her like she was crazy. So, the photographer proceeds to say that it will surely get a laugh out of them and be a fun pic. I overheard one of the bridesmaids say "they're not the laughing kind". I confess that made me kind of sad and stuck with me all weekend.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I was at a beautiful hotel over the weekend (for work, boo!) and on Saturday there was a wedding party taking pictures when I happened to be walking by. The photographer told the groom to pick up the bride and they both just looked at her like she was crazy. So, the photographer proceeds to say that it will surely get a laugh out of them and be a fun pic. I overheard one of the bridesmaids say "they're not the laughing kind". I confess that made me kind of sad and stuck with me all weekend.

That is kind of sad.:(
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a second account with a forged female profile that is in the private single ladies group.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha.....That would not surprise me Chris. :wink:

P .... Nothing but good things hon. :happy:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a second account with a forged female profile that is in the private single ladies group.

Then you probably blush alot ..... :bigsmile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I never knew this group existed, but that this doesn't surprise me one bit.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've had a book published? What's it about?

--P
    "Dating for Christian women", I think.

Haha, that's the next project. The other three are less entertaining: one on how to structure your church finances/trustee department, one on fundraising for small churches, and one on overcoming hardship and pulling yourself out of a rut. I discovered that a company called scribd is selling my thesis for 50 bucks but I don't think that really counts.

I would write more about them but don't want to risk being modded or banned, lol. In fact, I sure do hope it's ok with the TOR to answer this question. I would say anyone who is curious can google it or PM me...but that might be construed as an advertisement :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m95rtcvkLG1qe8a0fo2_500.gif
    Locking because I need time to process all this and frankly I'm tired. It's the start of my weekend off my night shift job, I've been up since 10 pm the previous night and really don't have the patience or energy to deal with this right now.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Ok I cleaned up the posts here a bit and sent a message to RunintheMud and talked with JJ.

I'm unlocking this and hoping you girls will behave. No more attacks please. If you have issues with someone on here please take it to PM's or make a report if you feel you are being attacked.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I now wanna go watch avengers again lol.. thanks Ceaser
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I confess watching the last episode of Dexter was the worst breakup I have ever been through.

(Not a spoiler alert, I mean ending my LTR with the TV show. Calm down.)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that even though I can't run or do anything high impact for at least another 2 weeks I went back to the gym last night and had a good back work out and spent some time on the recumbent bike. It felt good.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Absolutely.... Jeremy Renner.... Yum....
  • jenbit
    Options
    You can have him run I want Thor....Not Chris but Thor ,,,,

I confess that today is my minions/ daleks 10th birthday.. She is so excited to be in double digits
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat just happened.

I LEAVE YOU GUYS FOR ONE MONTH AND THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TO?

Unbelievable. I am getting you guys a sitter next time.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options

Just so long as she's a hot sitter! :laugh: We'll be more likely to treat her nice.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Absolutely.... Jeremy Renner.... Yum....

Yay Jeremy was my fav also. :smokin:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Kits, all the drama was just to get you back... and it worked!!! YAY! :drinker: