Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

subscription or iPhone app?

Anyone subscribed to SB diet or got the iPhone or iPad app? just looking into this diet, someone suggested this might be a better diet for me than Dukan or Atkins because it allows more vegetables.
While I am here, how do you like this diet or better, life style?

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Hi, there !

Four years ago I signed up for SB's website ........ nice people, and a simple way of eating ...... lost 35-40 lbs within the first year ....... I really enjoyed this way of eating ...... and the members became my buddies :heart:

Stopped last November because SB had trouble with their website changes ....... there were days, even weeks, I couldn't log on ....... so I figured it was time to move on ........ managed to maintain the weight loss ......

Now I'm here on MFP to lose a little more weight & up my exercise at the gym ...... and I'm still eating "beachy" because it works for me :drinker:

Best of luck to you !
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    I'm not thrilled with the website. right at this moment I'm trying to log in to find some supper recipes and I'm getting no where. I did like the feature where you could print a weeks worth of recipes and grocery lists, but I can't find that on the new website. Website aside, I REALLY like the "diet" My cravings are gone, I eat so so so much less than before. I discovered I LOVE zucchini. I only occasionally miss my bread. I'm thrilled with it, i'm down about 8 lbs after a month or so, so not amazing results, but i've been strugging with phase 2 a bit. Good luck