'Friend Me' Thread

Options
If you want to receive friend requests from other members in this group, be sure to post here!

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I would love to support and be supported by other women doing the BEAST!
  • Sweating_glitter
    Options
    Hello. This is week 1 of Body Beast for me. Would love some friends working on this program also.:flowerforyou:
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeee... I'm starting this weekend.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started Body Beast earlier this week and would love some buddies/support.
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Doing 1st part of body beast. Interested in how other women are modifying nutrition part of program.
  • runcolleenrun
    Options
    I'm in the 2nd week of Body Beast, need some girl BB friends!:smile:
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more active friends. Body Beastettes would be great :)
  • kmyers12410
    Options
    I am looking to see how everyone else eats doing Body Beast. I am on the first week of Round 2 and saw awesome muscle growth but still having trouble shedding the fat on top soo I am thinking it is my nutriton soo any suggestions will help :)
  • xiibalba
    xiibalba Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've done a few videos with my husband but tomorrow I'll be a beastette :) I'll love to have some friends to go along the way
  • hhosak
    hhosak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On my second round of beast. I start Beast phase in 2 days! I am happy to friend anyone doing this program!
  • AleKeo
    AleKeo Posts: 12
    Options
    me!! I'm on my 3r round !
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Starting Bulk Phase (this is my first round). Loving EVERYTHING about it. Not really following the nutritional guidelines as I'm gluten intolerant so I already have restrictions to follow...that said...I do eat more protein and if I don't....I can feel it in muscle soreness the next day! Would love to have others following the Beast Program as well!!!
  • RosemarieOhio
    RosemarieOhio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started Beast on Monday. Following the Lean program. I am loving this program. Just did build Back/Biceps this morning. Would love some friends! Thanks!
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just started today (3-31-14) This is my first round. I have finished one round of T25 and P90x3. I am hoping for more muscle gain with Beast to help burn my excess fat.
  • 71_supergirl
    71_supergirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI! I would love to hear from some of you :) I have ended week 2 today Yay!
  • 71_supergirl
    71_supergirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm just starting week 3 of Body Beast ans I'm loving it! You"re more than welcome to request me as a friend and then I think you can view the food diary? Maybe that will be of some help :) I am new to this too! Good luck!
  • stacybertolino
    stacybertolino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Week 1 and Day 1 of Body Beast Lean today. Looking forward to the journey. Interested in everyone experience and expertise. I am 45 years old, 5'3" and weigh 148 pounds and 34.6% body fat. My goal is to get to 120 by November 12th. My plan is to complete body beast as well as add walking daily and reduce calories. Any feedback welcome.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm open to any friend requests from other women who are doing BB! I'm currently on my second week of my second round. I didn't follow the macros suggested during my first round, but this time I am. I've been happy with the results of my first round, so I can't wait to see what'll happen this time around, & in future rounds! Please mention Body Beast in your friend request. :)
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just started BB Lean yesterday after completing several rounds of Stronglifts 5x5. My WOE is low carb/keto. I plan to continue with that as I work my way through BB. Friend me up! :)
  • melliechick
    melliechick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started a second round of Body Beast lean this morning. I learned a lot from the first round I did in the fall. Looking forward to my progress.