Online dating 'body type'

Options
2»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Actually I honestly got tired of that question and put up a picture of me in a sports bra and workout shorts and told them that body type is in the eye of the beholder, make your own decision.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    See, I only date average/ athletic guys and there is no shortage of those type of guys wanting curvy/ thicker (but athletic) chicks. I know you said typically but I'm honestly surprised how many fit guys don't prefer fit 8% body fat chicks.

Most guys want a chick with some meat on their body. I can't tell you how many times since I've put on some weight guys say that. I've actually been shocked by it.

I mostly hear that from tall, broad-shouldered & athletic dudes. They don't want to break a chick if you know what I mean....
    Everyone's different. I have a "type" that I'm attracted to as well. But a cute southern accent melts my heart no matter what size :) someday ill find my country girl lol

Ps. On a related note, if any of you happen to know Taylor swift put in a good word for me ;)