slim down by Christmas

Options
Any former south beach folks interested in joining me to slim down by Christmas. I want to lose 8 pounds!! Any takers:smile:

Replies

• cdemers023
    Options
    I'm here Sheila..thanks for inviting me. i feel confident that i am ready to commit to this.
  • sipe70
    sipe70 Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome Carla! We can do this. I came in late from a school meeting and tracked because I had got your message!!
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm not a former SB message board member but would like to join you. As of tomorrow I have completed one week of the Phase I. Not a huge loss on the scale yet but I am more stubborn than my scale :-). My doctor told me a week ago my cholesterol was high and recommended SB.
  • sipe70
    sipe70 Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome on this board. I lost weight 6 years ago on south beach and some folks became friends then. We really encouraged each other and I hope we can do the same here!
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I've been contemplating joining SB online. Is anyone here doing that? I'm just wondering what the benefits are aside from having a meal plan done for you (I can do that since I know what I like to eat that fits into the plan).