30 DAY SHRED THREAD! Hate jillian? Join us!

Options
2»

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I get back to it tomorrow ladies...heading out to finish my paper for school!! Stay strong!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Didn't complete day 3 today, I really don't know if I can do it every day.. it sure does take a lot of work! Hopefully I'll be able to work my way up to it soon!!

Jillian said the program is designed to be done every other day. You should walk or do just cardio on alternate days.

Serious. Give your muscles a break. Every other day is fine.
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log this yesteday but I did day 9 of level 1 - yay! (I had it wrong when I posted on Nov. 11, I had actually completed day 8 of level 1 that day.) Tomorrow should be my last day on level 1 :)
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Yeehaaaa!!!!! I just completed level 1! Onward and upward to level 2!

Keep at it everyone, you're doing great! It really makes you feel strong and that's an awesome feeling!
  • shantelbing
    shantelbing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Didn't complete day 3 today, I really don't know if I can do it every day.. it sure does take a lot of work! Hopefully I'll be able to work my way up to it soon!!

Jillian said the program is designed to be done every other day. You should walk or do just cardio on alternate days.

Serious. Give your muscles a break. Every other day is fine.

Good to know :) I walk every day either to work out at night so that makes me feel a lot better, just doing day 3 now!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Yeehaaaa!!!!! I just completed level 1! Onward and upward to level 2!

Keep at it everyone, you're doing great! It really makes you feel strong and that's an awesome feeling!

WTG!!! That's fantastic
  • kaelara
    kaelara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did Level 3 for the first day today. It felt harder to me than Level 2 and I had to modify a couple of the moves. The "rockstar jumps" were too hard for me so I substituted double jump ropes, and the walking push-ups I am still modifying with my knees down. I've never been able to do push-ups, even when I was a college athlete.

I took yesterday off from all exercise because I had a grumpy day at work, worked late, then just felt tired. I'm glad I rested because I am still sore today from the BFBM workout I did Monday. I think that and the Level 3 feel comparable to me in terms of difficulty, but it's harder for me to make time for the longer BFBM workout (even though I found that one more fun).

After doing The Shred all month (I'm on my 4th week) I really have seen a HUGE increase in my stamina. I can keep up with all the cardio which makes me forget about how I was huffing and puffing on that first day of Level 1. So please KEEP AT IT! I promise you will find it easier too. :bigsmile:
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on all day...work and school got in the way. I will be on to dial in my diary the next week as I will be out of town until next Sunday after Thanksgiving. I sincerely hope your holiday is spectacular and that you enjoy every second of it. I will miss all of you (try not to delete me from the group, unless absolutely necessary :O) ) I will do my best to check in from time to time. C-Ya's
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Okay, did day 1 of level 2 today. Definitely tougher but it really feels like this will get results!!!

We can do this!
  • kaelara
    kaelara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 3. Keeps getting better, still can't do the rockstar jumps very well, so I did jump rope again instead. I feel my abs getting stronger finally, and am noticing it at odd times. Like sitting up in bed without having to use my hands-- seems so silly but it made me smile. :)

How is everyone else doing? Planning to take the week off because of Thanksgiving?
  • barbiek999
    Options
    I'm Canadian so we already had our Thanksgiving, back in October. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends out there though!
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Yay! I just finished day 3 of level 2 and I'm really loving this workout! I'm feeling stronger and that's feels real goooood!
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Just realized that I have forgotten to post my 30 Day Shred workouts on this thread, probably because I'm posting them in a 30 Day Shred group so I'm forgetting to post here too! Anyway, I'm up to having done day 8 of level 2 yesterday and loving it! Feel strong and love the muscles that I can feel, and see!!! Hope you all are well :)