Trying it again...what's your motivation?

Options
cklowery36
cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
I've had quite a bit of drama in my life lately. My job's got drama, my husband is deploying soon so the stress, arguments and mental separation are in ample supply, good thing I have family because I have no friends and I'm currently on blood pressure medication. Other than family, the only good thing that has come up is the result of the ultrasound and mammogram: negative for anything. This was a good awakening: I spent all my time and energy into my job, my husband, my marriage, my family, and none on me. All it's gotten me is struggling with my 40 pounds of excess weight, high blood pressure and prescriptions and vast unfulfilment.

It's time to try this again.

With my current life changing, I want to do 30DS for me with that motivation in mind. I don't want to break down in health and die with my tombstone saying I was a people pleaser. I want to live and be who I want, and I want to be healthy, fit, vibrant and fulfilled.

What motivation do you want to wake you out of bed? What will keep you pushing the play button?