Eggs
Hash browns
italian Sausage
Spinach
Bell peppers
Cilantro
Jalapenos

Use your favorite ingredients

pre cook and make burritos.. wrap and place in freezer bag. When your in a hurry put one in the microwave while your getting ready for about 2 min. Turn over at 1 min. And enjoy...

Way better than mcdonalds or donuts...

Replies

• Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Omelet cups

Great for busy work days. Make on sunday night and eat have all week for work. Get your veggies first thing in the morning :)

Modify recipe how you like.

Add chicken,turkey, sausage, jalapenos(i love a little spice )

Makes 12 omelet cups

Ingredients: 4 large eggs 1 cup egg substitute 1/4 cup 1% milk 1/3 cup salsa 1/2 cup shredded carrot 1 cup chopped spinach 2 tablespoons minced garlic 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro

Directions: Heat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a regular sized muffin tin (the kind with 12 cups) with cooking spray. Set aside.

Whisk together the eggs, salsa and cream and then add the rest of the ingredients. Pour into muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until set.

Nutritional Information per Omelet Cup: 81 Calories; 5g Fat (59.3% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 215mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Oooh those are great ideas. Thank you.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I just happened to find this recipe today.

Would prbably substitute condensed milk or young coconut. Juice for mayonnaise. And craisens for raisons. But to each his own :)

Morning fruit salad

Yield 6-8 servings

Prep/Total Time: 25 min.

Ingredients 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved 2 small apples, chopped 2 small bananas, sliced 1/3 cup flaked coconut 1/3 cup chopped Diamond of California® Walnuts 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved 1/4 cup raisins

Directions Drain oranges, reserving 4-1/2 teaspoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved juice.

In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, coconut, walnuts, cherries and raisins. Divide among serving dishes; drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.

Nutritional Facts 1 cup equals 232 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I found this in one of the forums. .. this is not my own recipe.. but I will sure try it! Seems easy and yummy... a fast healthy pre made breakfast or snack...

"
    2 - Ripened Bananas 1 - Cup Quick Oats

-Preheat oven to 350 -Smoosh the bananas up real nice, then throw your oats in there, mix it up good. -Drop out onto parchment paper or well greased cookie sheet (I used parchment paper) -Cook 10-15 minutes or until they start to brown and are a little firm to the touch.

You can add anything you want to these cookies--Raisins, chocolate chips, walnuts, etc etc. Anything you'd put in your oatmeal I'm sure would be delicious.

This morning, after trying the recipe last night, I added cinnamon to the mixture, and I also formed it more into a bar shape and cut them into squares instead of dipping them out.
    "