Week Nine - Sunday 11/1/12

Options
airboy1952
airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
Another travel week, with two days on the road between here and College Station, Texas. Despite the Tex-Mex food there, I still managed to stay under my daily calorie goal 6 out of 7 days, and was under my calorie goal for the week.

I was only able to work out or hike on 4 out of 7 days this week, and so burned only a pitiful 2,424 calories. This coming week will be better!

By the way, if you're looking for a serious calorie burn I highly recommend this week's Friday Challenge at Killer B. On Friday I burned 850 calories in 60 minutes, for a sustained burn rate of 14 calories/minute!

Cheers,
Roger

Replies

• palheather
    Options
    Hi All,

Here's my update covering the past week:

1. I stayed within my calorie intake every day.
    2. I worked out 5 of the 7 days totaling 4210 calories burned.

Hopefully I'll see some positive movement on the scale later this week!

Cheers,
    Heather
  • browninsb
    Options
    Hi Y'all,

I logged in every day.

I worked out 3 days and did lifting and moving for my sister in LA for the other calorie burn. Over 2000 calories.

I stayed within my weekly calories but went over on a couple of days.

I'm really enjoying the Strength Challenge and I'm starting to develop in the Stair Climber. This has been a daunting task for the last 6 months and I'm finally feeling capable.

Thanks for all of your encouragement and help.

Happy Week ahead,
    Mary Ellen

PS If you think about it... please keep my sister, Susan, in your prayers. I think the cancer is progressing so much that her breathing is being affected. She is really in denial and has decided she is just low energy and no cancer. Wisdom for us, her siblings, so we know how to help her.

Thanks! ME
  • airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear the latest on your sister, Mary Ellen. Thank goodness she has you to assist her!