I'm new!

Options
Hello!

I am just coming into the whole clean eating process and currently am the only person I know doing this. I am also pretty lost in the whole process but am trying to figure it out as I go but could definitely use some buds! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    I added you. I'm new to clean eating as well :)
  • Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! thanks for the add. Any great foods you have found?
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    I came across a brand called Nature's Earthly Choice- it's a delcious mix of red and gold quinoa, amaranth, brown rice, and wild rice. I paired it with some grilled salmon and brussell sprouts today for lunch (and a hint of olive oil)- SOOO tasty! I only boiled it this time, but next time I may toss it in a pan as well to give it a little crunch.

Also, I came across pumpkin butter (found it at Trader Joe's)- really tasty on the pumpkin pancakes I made. I bet it would be great in oatmeal or on whole wheat breads and such.
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will add you, I am also on the Clean Eating lifestyle!\
  • Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I came across a brand called Nature's Earthly Choice- it's a delcious mix of red and gold quinoa, amaranth, brown rice, and wild rice. I paired it with some grilled salmon and brussell sprouts today for lunch (and a hint of olive oil)- SOOO tasty! I only boiled it this time, but next time I may toss it in a pan as well to give it a little crunch.

Also, I came across pumpkin butter (found it at Trader Joe's)- really tasty on the pumpkin pancakes I made. I bet it would be great in oatmeal or on whole wheat breads and such.

OMG! pumpkin butter?! that could be the DEATH of me. =)