Protein Powders

Options
dandes
dandes Posts: 69 Member
I am looking for some advice on protein powders; name brands, pros and cons, what kind to you use, why do you use it, and have you noticed significant results? Thanks!

Replies

• JustineSane
    JustineSane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find the link to give you, but there was a comparison of protein powders, and which ones were clean and which were not - and pors and cons of different brands. I think I saw it on He and She Eat Clean ... I like Optimum Nutrition Hydro Whey in Turbo Chocolate for after an intense workout........but I really have not done much comparison shopping.
  • DaniK710
    DaniK710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use Plant Fusion veggie protein powder because it is gluten free. It's also vegan. I had a hard time digesting soy and whey. Honestly, you will probably see more results with the whey. At this point I just want to make sure I am getting enough protein because I have cut back on animal protein and don't want to have to eat beans all day everyday!

I really liked the taste and texture of BSN Lean whey. I added the cinnamon roll to oatmeal and the vanilla tasted great too. My tummy just couldn't deal with it :(
  • dandes
    Options
    Thank you!
  • dandes
    Options
    Thanks!
  • jsfitnesss
    Options
    Check out bodybuilding.com for info on types of protein powders, they give pros/cons to best find out which one will work for you!

Good Luck!

Jess
    http://jessnessrequired.blogspot.co.nz/
  • glamwaggs
    Options
    Best clean protein that I've found it the 'About Time Protein' they have such great flavors and it's 0 carbs.