Introduce Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My name is Alison, and I am 24 years old. I turn 25 at the end of December, and would love to have finished 30DS by then. I am aiming for 6 days a week and 1 rest day, but I will see how it goes. My knees tend to get sore from all of the lunges, even if I follow Anita on those moves....

Good luck everyone! We can do this! :)
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Adria, and I started 30DS today! First time through, but I'm excited about the wonderful reviews it's gotten. I didn't get a chance to measure myself, but I plan on doing that tomorrow, since that seems to be the biggest difference. So far, I can already tell that it's gonna kick my butt though!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    My name is Katy and this is my third attempt at 30 Day Shred. I had to stop twice due to shin splints so I am hoping they do not return.
    I am also doing a loose based South Beach Diet.
    Feel free to add me for added support!
  • jurzal
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Ruth. I've just tried to do day 1 of 30 day shred. Almost 2 years ago I suffered a serious back injury which I am still dealing with. I have been at the gym working with physiotherapists several times a week up until very recently, and now am trying to get some exercise into my day without paying huge $$ for the gym. I am a bit nervous about doing it because of my back injury, but I got through the first workout today (with a bit of starting and stopping) and my back pain is bearable. Does anyone have any experience of doing the 30 day shred with a lower back injury? I am thinking I may need to be careful about some of the ab workouts on the floor - these seemed to make my back twinge.

With my injury, I gained back the 15kgs I had worked so hard to lose in the year prior, and then some, as I was literally barely able to walk, I was pumped up on drugs that cause weight gain, and my cortisol levels were through the roof. So I am trying to lose that weight back again (although it is being very stubborn), and I have 31 days until my wedding so I thought I should give the 30 day shred a go as well as sticking with eating a high protein, low carb diet (a la Dukan Diet style). I'd love some friends on here if anyone wants to add me.
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Sheri, and this is my first time ever attempting the 30 Day Shred. I completed Day 1 of Level 1 today. I'd really like to start the New Year healthier than I got into it this year, and I hope this will help to jump start my weight loss.
  • ajpeardon
    ajpeardon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I orded it on Sunday from Amazon and it should be here tomorrow so I hope to start then! Wish me luck. Stuck at 30 lbs down and want to drop another 30 so need a kick start!
  • msfave
    msfave Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I am so excited I found this group!!!! I am new to MyFitnessPal so I am still learning my way around. This will be my 3rd or 4th attempt at completing the 30 day shred program. My problem is consistency...i always start off strong but eventually find some reason to slack off. I need accountability!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • divachi
    divachi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all.
    I'm Chi and I am new to my fitness pal. I have had the 30day shred for over a year and only used it twice. Time to get serious. Glad I found this group to motivate me.
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Kimbely I'm 22, 5 3' and 157lbs. I just had my baby girl on the 30th of September, and trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Before MFP I had already lost 20lbs.

This is my first time doing the shred, I'm currently on day 6 level 1 and feel great! Feel free to add me you guys.

Pre-pregW:135
    GW: 140

I hear with the shred you lose inches rather that pounds, so if I look thinner and weight the same I'm still hap:bigsmile: py
  • Lizzipoos
    Lizzipoos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 2 today, and my boyfriend told me yesterday that I look slimmer + I feel slimmer aswell, I'd give it about a week / week and a half before you start noticing changes in your body. But it might be different per person though!
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow..................

So glad to see so many of us here doing this together.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

xxx
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Suzanne. I'm 22 years old and a full time student.

This is my third attempt and I really want to finish! I'm going to do it 5 times a week, because I won't be able to work out in the weekends... It'll take me 6 weeks that way.

Good luck everyone!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lotte. This is my first time doing 30DS, I've completed day 2 of Level 1. Anyone can feel free to add me, just a little msg saying how you found me would be good. I love supporting others! xx
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    Hey all :)
    New here also, this group is just what I need to get going! I'm Erin, 24, ready to FINALLY tackle the 30 day shred. I've done it on/off through out the year but never followed through with the 30 days. Turning 25 in Jan and would love to start off the year shredded ;) I plan on going home and starting day 1 tonight!! good luck everyone!!
  • 6packb450
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Phil, 47, trying the 30DS, starting tonight for the first time. Everyone else has swore by it... I have not been a fan of Jillian, but I will give this a shot!
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I orded it on Sunday from Amazon and it should be here tomorrow so I hope to start then! Wish me luck. Stuck at 30 lbs down and want to drop another 30 so need a kick start!

Hi! You can do it for free on Youtube till your video arrives! :)

Best regards,
    Roxanne
  • Riahsheronda
    Options
    Greetings! My name is Latoria, I joined MFP tonight, and I want to set a goal, and stick to it. I look forward to the support and fun!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Andrea. I re-started 30DS yesterday. It is my third attempt, I haven't gotten past level 1 yet. Good luck to all!
  • lucyplaysviolin
    lucyplaysviolin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Lucy, will be my 3rd attempt at the 30 day shred, only managed about 12 days before I slacked off and stopped! Loved the muscle definition I got from doing it do would love to actually finish the whole thing for a change!
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Brittany. I have been on MFP for awhile now, but have only recently gotten serious about losing the weight for good. My husband recently became a trucker and will be home approximately every 3 to 4 weeks. I am using that time frame for setting different goals, so I can make sure he comes home to a sexier wife each time ;)

This will be yet another attempt at completing 30DS, however I am more motivated than ever to see the finish line. Monday (11/19) will be my official start day, and I plan on doing it M-F with rest days on the weekend to do yoga/pilates.

My stats are:

Height: 5'7"
    CW: 205
    GW: 120

Now that I am an official stay-at-home mom of a 4 year old and 2 year old I am able to login frequently through-out the day. Feel free to add me :)