Level 1

Options
Gemmax0902
Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
How you finding it?

How long are you planning on doing level 1 for?

xxx

Replies

• bernsgb
    bernsgb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well i started level one. I am on day 7 of level one. tomorrow will be day 8..U suppose to stay on each level for 10 days. Hope that helps.
  • Lizzipoos
    Lizzipoos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've finished level 1, and for you guys who have just started it, it gets better! When I finished day 1, my muscles where hurting the day after. I was strugling to finish it and I died so many times, but by day 6 I was so much better at it. I remember being at the cardio for circuit 3 thinking 'hey, I was sweating so much more on day 1" and my muscles didn't hurt anymore. If I could do it, you can do it! :D

As to answer your question, I did it for 10 days, I think that's what you're supposed to do. Spend 10 days on each level => 30 days in total => 30 day shred :D
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm on 5/10. Ill move on when I no longer struggle probably between 10-15 days. It is getting easier but I'm still not as much as I'd like it to be.
  • chalky182
    Options
    I did day 7 of level 1 this morning, keep at it guys it gets easier!!
    Who's seeing results already?
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level One for the first time. I can't believe I did it!! I have sweat running into my ears!! I am counting on the people who have finished day 5, 6, and 7 who are saying it gets easier to be telling the truth!! =)
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first day of level 2. :indifferent: It was pretty intense! I started on the 1st of November.
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My body hurts!!!! My 2nd of 10 days at level 1... we must do 10 days each level, don't we???
  • allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. Not as bad I as I was expecting, though the anterior raises with side lunges just about killed my arms... I'm a bit worried for day 3, because I will have to do it in the morning (Wednesdays are crazy busy for me) and that will only have given my body about 12 hours of rest.... Wish me luck!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the anterior raises with side lunges just about killed my arms... I'm a bit worried for day 3, because I will have to do it in the morning (Wednesdays are crazy busy for me) and that will only have given my body about 12 hours of rest.... Wish me luck!
    Ahh! We are in the same boat! I thought my arms were going to fall off during the anterior raises! Kudos to you for getting it done!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Completed day 2 of level 1 today and I definitely can feel it! Little sore but plan on toughing it out!
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just started Day 1 Level 1 today and it kicked my butt too! Legs feel a bit like jelly.... Not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow, but plan to hang in there!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I completed day 6 of level one, I'm planning on doing the level until I can do it without a struggle, but I'm still struggling with the, I think she calls It the dumbel row (the squat with weights that look like your rowing a boat) anyway lol that kills my legs :sad: and the second set of push UPS kills my arms lol

So untill I can do those two without a struggle ill move on
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I completed day 6 of level one, I'm planning on doing the level until I can do it without a struggle, but I'm still struggling with the, I think she calls It the dumbel row (the squat with weights that look like your rowing a boat) anyway lol that kills my legs :sad: and the second set of push UPS kills my arms lol

So untill I can do those two without a struggle ill move on
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep before setting my alarm last night & got up too late to get day 3 in. :embarassed: I won't have time tonight either, but I'm going to hit the gym on my lunch break for at least 30 minutes of cardio and a couple sets of push-ups.

On a positive note, I could barely lift my arms to shampoo my hair after yesterday's workout, but today I feel much better....very little soreness and I'm excited to get back at it tomorrow.
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, my thighs are killing me! I'm finding some of the exercises easy and some harder. I want to do level 1 until I can do it all with full movement because I don't think I will have any chance at level 2 until then. Hopefully that will be at day 10 but if it's day 15 or 20 then that's fine with me. I haven't done any sort or workout type exercise for a long time and my upper body strength has always been poor. Day 3 tonight!! Good luck everyone. xx
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 1, DAY 3 = SHREDDED

and feeling great :happy:

xx
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Going into day 3 of the 30DS. My muscles HATE me!!!
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 6 and it still kicks my *kitten*. I can never seem to complete the last section of abs- not because of my abs but because by then my legs are screming and I can barely keep then up to do those bicycles. Am I the only one?
  • allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Done with day 3! :)
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can never seem to complete the last section of abs- not because of my abs but because by then my legs are screming and I can barely keep then up to do those bicycles. Am I the only one?

For me, it's the last set of jump rope at the very end, my calves are usually screaming by then and I want to quit on them! lol

Just got done with Day 2!