Starting Nov 15!

Options
Hi all - glad to have found you! I have just finished 6 weeks of NMTZ/BFBM (30 workouts total) and am excited to start JMBR! I'm a little concerned that by going from almost an hour workout to 30-35 minutes, I'll lose some of the progress I've made....should I be? I have looked at workout 1 and it does 'seem' easier than NMTZ but as Jillian says - add weight! Also thinking of doing the cardio most days? Any advice would be sooooo welcome and appreciated! All the best to everyone!

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of JMBR after doing ChaLEAN Extreme and I worried that JMBR would be too easy for me but I just hit the "UP" switch (as Jillian says) and that makes it a more challenging workout. Just go with heavier weights, if you can, or speed up the moves when she suggests it and you'll do great!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started Monday. I love the program so far. I would love to be buddies :)
    ~Brooke
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Hi! I just started Monday. I love the program so far. I would love to be buddies :)
    ~Brooke

Hi Brooke - we are :wink: To be fair though - brand new MFP buddies! Let's rock this! :drinker: