Options
Gemmax0902
Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
Tell us here about your level 2 experiences :wink:

Replies

• shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    On day 8 level 2, have been doing ok. Usually start with 10 minutes on exercise bike and then start shredding.

Struggled yesterday and had to stop half way through today. Felt quite dizzy and not great. Think I need a day off tomorrow.

haven't lost any weight on the scales but definitely feel more toned. That's good enough for me, just need to find some motivation and not lose it.
  • Lizzipoos
    Lizzipoos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on my days off today and tomorrow, because of college, but friday will be my 3rd day of level 2. Right now I don't feel like I will ever be able to complete a full workout without having to take a break. My arms just kill me, it's as if this entire level just wants your arms and shoulders to die haha! I can do the strength circuits, but the cardio ones where you have to lean on your arms... ugh! I haven't really lost weight according to the scales, but I feel better and as if I have lost some inches arround my tummy area (which my boyfriend confirmed :3) so I'm happy for now!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel great. Day 9 of level 2, completed. Glad I took the day off yesterday, my body was screaming for a break and I am glad I listened.

Might attempt Level 3 tomorrow.
  • Lizzipoos
    Options
    I should be on day 3 of level 2, but I'm ill so I'm not sure if I'll do it =/ I might just do a couple of abb exercises instead.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have a question, When we do the pendulum lunges with the hammer curls, should I not worry so much about doing as many as they do and keep up with them, or should I just worry about form? For some reason I have a really hard time with lunges and squats.
  • Pandasarecool
    Options
    I have what I think is an NSV. My FIRST actual DROP of sweat coming off of my forehead and running down my cheek! It was in the middle of 30 DS level 2. Normally I just get little speckles, but this time it formed into a DROP!

PS. is it normal to pretty much only sweat in your face and head area? I hardly ever sweat anywhere else, and then I hear how people are DRIPPING in sweat after a workout. Is it different for everyone? Or am I just not working as hard as I think I am? God, I hope it isn't the latter...
  • Pandasarecool
    Options
    I have a question, When we do the pendulum lunges with the hammer curls, should I not worry so much about doing as many as they do and keep up with them, or should I just worry about form? For some reason I have a really hard time with lunges and squats.

Anyone know?
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Worry about form first, then work on keeping up. You're more likely to get hurt if your form is off. I really need to focus on this myself...I always have to fight the urge to keep up when I'm following a video.
  • Lizzipoos
    Options
    I have what I think is an NSV. My FIRST actual DROP of sweat coming off of my forehead and running down my cheek! It was in the middle of 30 DS level 2. Normally I just get little speckles, but this time it formed into a DROP!

PS. is it normal to pretty much only sweat in your face and head area? I hardly ever sweat anywhere else, and then I hear how people are DRIPPING in sweat after a workout. Is it different for everyone? Or am I just not working as hard as I think I am? God, I hope it isn't the latter...

I think it' different for everyone! For me it even depend on what I'm doing! I sweat all over, but my head is definitely the most sweaty ;D In comparison to lvl 1 one though I am sweating waaay more now haha. It's killing me!
  • Pandasarecool
    Options
    Just did my 5th day of level two. It was SUPER hard today, I don't know why. Maybe it was because for the last 2 days, I have only been netting 700 calories (not on purpose, been really busy), or because on Saturday, it was my first time ice skating and I am still pretty sore. I don't know why I seem to have ZERO energy, I barely made it through it and I feel like I didn't push quite as hard as before, and I didn't sweat quite as much (grant it, I hardly sweat in the first place, I don't know why) I didn't get to do it Saturday or yesterday due to my hectic weekend. Anyone have any ideas?
  • bernsgb
    bernsgb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 complete... I am ready for day 2 tomorrow...
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 1 as well... looking forward to day 2 (as much as one can!)
  • bernsgb
    Options
    Day 2 done
  • bernsgb
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done 11/26
  • bernsgb
    Options
    Day 6 done 11/27
  • bernsgb
    Options
    day 7 level 2 done 11/30
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 (level 2) and I'm so dead :o I hope it gets easier tomorrow!
  • bernsgb
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done 12/3/12
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had to stop 4 times today :o

But I kept pressing play again, so I did finish it :D
  • bernsgb
    Options