Measurements....

Options
Gemmax0902
Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
Hi Lovelies,

Just a little reminder for everyone to take their start measurements and pics (even if just you to see).

This can be a huge help and boost to recording your progress, even though you may not have a weight loss during these 30 days you will most definatly have an inch loss.

xxx

Replies

• skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oooh, good call- I really should do this, since I never remember to actually do it at the beginning of starting a program. I also have yet to finish a program, so there's a first time for everything! Woot!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I took before pictures...I suppose I really should do waist measurement as well.
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The first time I completed the shred I lost a total of 17inches all over so it's well worth it :blushing:

It made all the effort and aches worth it :happy:

xxx
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I took measurements and pictures before starting. I will be updating my measurements and pictures every Monday. I alreasy have two sets of measurements and pictures.
    Once I'm done and i see those crazy results I just might put them up, but untill then I'm embarrassed by them:blushing:
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1.8 lbs since I weighed myself last Friday. Weight loss isn't really my goal, and I'm really, really bad at logging everything I eat, so I was surprised to see a drop this morning.
  • jurzal
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself since starting 30 day shred 3 days ago, but the doctor weighed me this morning on her scales and it seemed a lot lower than I was expecting. After just 3 days of shred, I got excited by everyone's results on here and already did another measure. To my surprise, in 3 days I have lost 1cm off my bust, 1cm off my waist, 1cm off my hips, 1cm off each thigh, 0.5cm off my neck, and 1cm off each arm. I am so stoked! Especially with the neck and arm measurements which have remained static all year while other things began shrinking. Yay! So happy this actually works, and each day when I'm doing it I feel less like I'm about to die.