Newbie here...

Options
jopalis
jopalis Posts: 238 Member
Hi. Don't see an intro section so hope this post is ok. The method of intermittent fasting I am currently trying involves juice fasting alternating with healthy eating. The way it breaks down I juice fast 3 days a week starting with dinner. When eating I try to eat healthy...lean proteins, 2-3 fruits and plenty of low glycemic veggies. I tried another intermittent fasting group but I don't get any responses. Maybe because I am juicing...? At any rate, I have done it for one week and am down 3.5 lbs. My goal is to lose approximately 30 more pounds. I am on the edge of Type2 Diabetes and find that juicing with mostly vegetables keeps my blood sugar level while water fasting does not. I hope I can feel part of this group and be involved...... It would be nice for the support. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I'd be interested in what you would have expected/liked to have seen in an intro section.

Good luck with the IF and juicing. Cool combo.

Take care.
  • sphommavanh
    Options
    most yea let's amp up the group with some daily challenges ; morning workout with IF.