Is anyone doing the JMBR cardio every or most days?

Options
I'm starting Day 1 tomorrow and thinking of doing this but would love to hear from those with experience! Thanks!

Replies

• azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I tired to do the cardio every day, but at the higher levels it was hard to keep up with it.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm just proud of myself for doing it on the days it's called for :bigsmile: . It's 26 minutes, 3 identical rounds of the same exercises. You may get bored doing it day after day.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I absolutely dread the JMBR cardio DVD's but I do cardio every day, immediately after each workout. And on the days there is no workout (Wednesday and Saturday), I do more cardio.

I go back and forth between Shaun T's Rockin Body workouts, Turbo Fire and a fun Zumba video I found on YouTube.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Thanks ladies - interesting - everyone is so different. I guess it's what works for each of us!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I absolutely dread the JMBR cardio DVD's but I do cardio every day, immediately after each workout. And on the days there is no workout (Wednesday and Saturday), I do more cardio.

I go back and forth between Shaun T's Rockin Body workouts, Turbo Fire and a fun Zumba video I found on YouTube.

Wow you are a machjine:love: . I really have to work myself up for cardio 3, I could not imagine doing it every day.
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My first week I did the Kickstart and did the Cardio every day. Since then I try to double up a few days a week, C25k and now just bought TurboFire. On JMBR Cardio Days I started doing one circuit of one of the other Cardios. But Cardio III kills my legs so my form is not as good as it could be :)