Just got BR in the mail!!! I need opinions please

Options
I'm currently doing JM 30 DS day 8 level 1. Should I start BR or wait until i complete the 30 ds?
I'm excited to try BR but I feel I must finish what I already started :/

Anyway, Does anybody would like to post some before/after pics for motivation? I've seen some pics on the JM website but I never trust those pics, I like to see "real pictures".

Or for those with experience on this workout, do you want to share some tips or advice?

I dont think I can follow her diet plan. I'm not good following diets and with my baby is kind of hard for me to pay attention to details on what to cook/eat.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • no1belongs
    Options
    im a big fan of finishing what you started. i personally am loving the meal plan for BR but im not doing the workouts. so i guess if you want to finish one thing before the other that is what i would suggest. i wouldnt do it seperate i just dont have the workouts or i would be doing both.

hope that helps feel free to add me ^_^
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    It's up to you! If you finish 30DS, I've seen some say the first phase of BR is not hard at all, then it gets challenging.

I don't do the diet either. I'm fine with how I eat. I just started phase 2 and in phase 1, I lost 11.25 inches, but basically no weight (after losing steadily before starting BR). That's fine though, I lost inches and I'm stronger! I took before and during pictures, but I don't think I'll be sharing them - they're not pretty.

Good luck with BR, no matter when you start!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    im a big fan of finishing what you started. i personally am loving the meal plan for BR but im not doing the workouts. so i guess if you want to finish one thing before the other that is what i would suggest. i wouldnt do it seperate i just dont have the workouts or i would be doing both.

hope that helps feel free to add me ^_^

Thanks that's what I thought.. finish what I started
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    It's up to you! If you finish 30DS, I've seen some say the first phase of BR is not hard at all, then it gets challenging.

I don't do the diet either. I'm fine with how I eat. I just started phase 2 and in phase 1, I lost 11.25 inches, but basically no weight (after losing steadily before starting BR). That's fine though, I lost inches and I'm stronger! I took before and during pictures, but I don't think I'll be sharing them - they're not pretty.

Good luck with BR, no matter when you start!

wow 11.25 inches!!!
    I dont mine about the scale not moving If i see results in inches i will be happy too. I will finish the 30 day shred but I'm so anxious to try BR because I keep listening of the amazing results.

Dont forget to post your results when you finish BR if you dont post pics, post your numbers and measurements. Good luck to you too
  • daniarussell
    Options
    When are you starting? I just got mine today. Thursday November 15, 2012. I am starting Monday so I can have Sundays off. I am taking the weekend t read through the books and get some weights... Did Insanity not too long ago.. excited!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    When are you starting? I just got mine today. Thursday November 15, 2012. I am starting Monday so I can have Sundays off. I am taking the weekend t read through the books and get some weights... Did Insanity not too long ago.. excited!

I will start after I finish the 30 day shred and I will take mondays off instead of Sundays. Monday is my husband day off and we go out all day.