what to do once i've completed nrolfw ???

Options
okidoki7
okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
hiya, hope everyone is doing ok :happy:

just wondering (as i do lol) what im going to do once im finished with nrolfw...im nearly done with stage 2, and have wokred out that i'll be finished Feb time (im skipping stage 6, as book says its optional, depending on goasl etc)...i know its a way away, but with christmas in between the time seems to go faster, to me anyway lol....and i quite like to use this run up to a new year planning the start of my next,so im not drifitng for too long....if that makes sense lol...

so anyway, what have others moved onto when they finished this programme ????

Replies

• yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A lot of people do STS (Cathe Friedrich), P90x, or Stronglifts 5x5.
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm going to finish the last workout in stage 7 tomorrow and then I'm going to repeat stage 7 and then start stronglifts 5x5. There is a group on here that explains the exercises to do for stronglifts and it seems like a good progression. I love lifting and the way its changing my body shape so I can see it continuing to feature prominently in my life.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm torn between a program of running and stronglifts, NROL for Abs (or one of the other NROL plans), or continuing this program by mixing up my favorite workouts from the stages and just keeping on.

I should be done in January, so I'll decide then.
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    thank will have to look for stronglifts, not heard of it..also whats STS ????

i also really like execising like this.x