30 day shred - level 1 hard ?

Options
If you find a move hard which one is it ?

If you are sore where are you most sore ?

For me Its the bicep lunges.

The first day was fine but the second day and today (3rd day) I could really feel It in my calves.

I don't like the pain during the workout but afterwards I kind of like It because I feel like something must be working :)

Replies

• hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bicep Lunges!!! Yes, pain in calves also day 2-3-4 lol! ;) I also get my *kitten* kicked by the last set of cardio (jumping jacks, jump rope, cardio, punches). It HAS to get easier! That's what I'm telling myself.
  • jurzal
    Options
    For me it's definitely the jumping jacks and jump rope. But after day 4 I can see it is getting much easier (although still kicking my butt). But I don't need to take breaks or feel like I'm on the verge of death. My thighs have been really sore and I wondered if I should have a rest day, but I really want to keep going. Especially after seeing measurement results all over after only 3 days of doing level one.
  • jurzal
    Options
    I ended up with one rest day (as I was away from home all day long), but my thighs stopped hurting. Just the skipping (jump rope) that still kills me, but I've only got 2 days before level 2. Worried how hard it's going to be!
  • ajpeardon
    ajpeardon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Crapped out tonight on Day 3, and moved to my rebounder mini trampoline for the butt kicks and jump rope-my knees are just not digging the program! But hey, better than sitting on the couch and doing nothing:)