Dome running starts next week!

Options
2»

Replies

• jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i made it tonight!! SOOOO FUN! Thanks!

Glad you had fun! I will be back next week. No running for me this Thursday or Friday.

GOOD LUCK Saturday!!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I feel adventurous and need another running goal for this year. Who wants to run barefoot with me at the Metrodome this winter?

Lets run a race barefoot once it gets a little warmer out. You pick the distance!

We can build up our barefoot mileage slowly. Lets get started!

Who is with me?
  • jaimesoo
    Options
    I feel adventurous and need another running goal for this year. Who wants to run barefoot with me at the Metrodome this winter?

Lets run a race barefoot once it gets a little warmer out. You pick the distance!

We can build up our barefoot mileage slowly. Lets get started!

Who is with me?

I am happy to support you but not sure that its for me. :)
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can walk instead of run? I am just getting back into running and need to build up. Also I would love to take my mother because she is starting to workout again! I know she can't run though- partly due to a medical condition...
    Any help? Otherwise I can call the number and see what the guy says. Thanks in advance! :happy:
  • jaimesoo
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can walk instead of run? I am just getting back into running and need to build up. Also I would love to take my mother because she is starting to workout again! I know she can't run though- partly due to a medical condition...
    Any help? Otherwise I can call the number and see what the guy says. Thanks in advance! :happy:

Yes you can walk too! There are several people that either walk/jog or walk only. Was there again last night - a really good crowd of people.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Anyone see all the dogs there today on the first floor? Must have been some sort of dog show. Some of them looked pretty fast. I think the should have invited the Greyhounds and Border Collies up to the top floor with us so we could watch them race!
  • StarryOne
    StarryOne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It was Dogs Days at the Dome. They do it about once a month in the winter- it becomes an off leash dog park at the dome. Awesome on these cold days.
  • jaimesoo
    Options
    I was wondering what that was all about! So cool! I miss my greyhound ... was fun to see them and so many other doggies running around and barking in warm joy! :) damn cold weather!!!