Introduce Yourselves!

Options
13»

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm Kelly and I'm 34 from the UK :) I've done the 30ds dvds before but never the full program, I got very fit this year but I had a cycling crash back in September and I started to drink wine and eat crap so I put on some of the weight I'd lost, I'm recovered enough to start it but will most likely have to modify (I fractured my sternum)

I'll post my stats later
  • Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Anna, I'm 24 from Sweden, recently moved to the US and got married. I'm 5'3 SW:273, first GW: 165 CW: 266. I just started this video a few days ago and already see some results.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    hi, i am lynn, i am 54, 5'4 and 157 lbs hoping to get to 125 without everything sagging all over the place...not in very good shape..hoping this will change. hoping getting rid of extra baggage will help with my physical relationship with hubby.
  • Ashsmith07
    Ashsmith07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ashlee! I'm a 22 year old nursing unit assistant in the oncology department of the local hospital. I'm also a student and starting nursing school fall of 2013. After being in a relationship for over 2 years, I've gotten probably a little too comfortable and got off track with my diet and exercise. I miss the great shape I was in before, all the cute clothes I have packed away that no longer fit, and the confidence I used to have. I've also heard stories of the weight gain that comes with nursing school and want to physically and mentally prepare myself to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I've been doing jillian workouts here and there but have never done them consistently. I'm excited to start the 30 day shred and hopefully be feeling much better about myself by Christmas!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi All...I'm Robin. 34. I'm 10lbs away from my heightest weight ever (229.9) but feel like I've been stuck up around my highest weight for way too long! I'm short too... 5'4" and I carry majority of my weight around my torso.

It is time for me to get moving in the right direction FOR GOOD. I am tired of being so overweight! I also will be standing in a wedding this coming August...time to get picture ready!

I have done 30 Day Shred workouts before but never for 30 days straight. I did enjoy them when I did them. The workouts go by in a flash!

Looking forward to shedding inches with you all!
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm a dancer and dance teacher from Switzerland. I just turned 36 and I found out about IR and PCO. This explains, why I am slightly overweight although I'm training so much. But now I really want to find a way out of this.

I already did 2 days (Saturday and Monday) of the shred. Today I was able to teach the 240 minutes. But after that riding my bike home (I live on a hill) was sooo hard... those static lunches are tough on the thighs!

I'll have to see how I can fit this in my daily training and teaching schedule, but I'll give my best as long as my muscles are still able to dance! AN I'm looking forward to it! It's great to have someone who tells you to move!!
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello! I'm Traci and am in NC, with the exception of 2 or 3 years(nutri-system) I've never been happy with my weight. I always told myself I would be "fit by 40"....well, I turn 41 next month. But, none of that matters because I'm here now and making changes as best I can. I've never been too keen on excercise. I'd much rather read a book and munch on cheese puffs. Sadly, that didn't do me ANY good .Sooo, here I am! I'm committed to this challenge and my journey. I look forward to seeing all our progress at the end! I've found that the success of others really inspires me....hoping to do the same for someone else by the end of this!!

*forgot to add my stats

sw 225
    cw 206
    gw 150...although my dr. says 165...wth does he know ;)
  • Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I hope it's OK that I joined late, I did start on the 19th though so not behind :)

I am an 18 year old female student from England and I'm hoping to shed that weight that I gained through my teenage years and to get lean. I attempted the shred a few months ago but only got to day 4 (pitiful I know) but I'm determined to see it through until the end now!

Excited to see progress. xx
  • hhoward9
    Options
    Hi! My name is Hannah and I have lost 25 pounds over the past couple of months and have hit a plateau at 134. I would love to lose about 10 more pounds, so I'm going to try the 30 day shred!

SW: 159
    CW: 134
    GW: 124
    Hips: 39 in
    Waist: 26.5 in
    Bust: 34 in
    Height: 5'8.5 in