Seeking Friends With Similar Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all I'm looking to lose about 115lbs or so. I can always use more friends. :)
  • jennytolle31
    Options
    You can add me. I've got 200 lbs to lose. I'm 31, 350 lbs currently and my goal is to weigh 150 lbs by Christmas 2014. I just joined MFP and just started my journey to get healthy. Would love to add some friends on here! :)
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and everyone else) --- started at 348 and working hard at closing in on 299#
  • CGarner41412
    CGarner41412 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anytime!! I'm turing 30, 363lbs and 5'3! My goal weight is 140lbs
  • xjoseyx
    xjoseyx Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi! Im starting out at 5ft 9 and 327ish. My first goal is 50lbs. I have probably 150 to lose but Im breaking it into mini challengeds so I dont get too discouraged by the huge number!
  • 4given4ever217
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to MFP and just found this group. I'm 23 5' 10" and started out at 340lbs last week. I had lost 83lbs about 2 years ago but when my Mom got sick and I became her caregiver I forgot about my health (eating unhealthy all the time) and gained it all back. I am now determined to get to my Goal weight and a healthy weight! 180lbs. add me if you want support. we all can do this!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i'm 25 (almost 26) and weigh 332lbs. I want to get down to 150 so our goals aren't that far off from eachother! Definitely need encouragement :)
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have not been active too much the past couple of months - but I am back now. Check my profile and if you think I could be supportive to you, send me a friend request.
  • mequinb
    mequinb Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and this morning discovered I'm at 350. I'm in need of supportive friends and in return, you get a great cheerleader!
  • mattnjakesmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! <3
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I wonder have any of you clicked on the OP's profile as I get that it was deactivated again.
  • MoonDancer63
    Options
    I too, like you, have lost a large amount of weight (185 lbs) and put it back on (140 lbs) over the last 4-5 years.I am trying to lose weight for my health. My poor knees and feet are getting tired of supporting me.

I need/want to lose 149 lbs to be a good weight for me.

I'm new to this site, but feel free to add me as a friend (:

Take Care,

Debbie
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yea I tried and its deactivated:-(
  • Highlanderlover
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I am 5'9 and my starting weight or the heaviest i have been was 401 now i am down to 350. I want to get down to 200..I don't want to be skinny, skinny...I still wanna keep my curves!