Goal by NYE & Get to know each other.

Options
2»

Replies

• VanitaD
    Options
    Hi! I'm Vanita. I just joined a couple days ago, and am so excited to have found this group. Today I weigh 192. My UGW is 158. (I'm 5'10"). I'm 48 years old, happily married with 2 girls (26 and 13).

I would like to lose 15 lbs. by New Years Eve.

I'm from Texas.
    My favorite color is black (if we're talking about clothes!)
    My favorite season is Winter (love Turtlenecks!)
    My favorite food is cheese (I'm a vegetarian)
    My favorite TV show right now is Homeland, but I am also a big fan of RHBH and RHOC. I like so many shows!! Too many to name!

My favorite workout is Yoga and I try to practice at least 5 times a week. I'm doing Jillian Michaels 6 weeks to six pack with my daughter right now. I just started that yesterday. I also interval run/walk a few times a week.

I'm looking forward to this challenge!!!
  • kokomarie
    Options
    Hoping to lose 8-10 lbs! If I lose 10 i'll be out of the 60s :D
  • lozzaxxoo
    Options
    Hi All, just joined you all today, but SO glad I have!

I would like to lose 10lbs by New Years Eve as a starting point, then more pounds there after!

My Fav colour is PURPLE, I love summer (so need a healthier body to go along with that!), love swimming, walking and a good sweat at the gym (when motivation sets in)

Looking forward to getting healthier with you all :) x
  • sandc04
    sandc04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just hit the 200 pound mark on the scales today and am horrified! I need to have some help with this...some kind of accountability ... my willpower sucks! I am only 5'4" and need to lose in total about 70 pounds, so I will be happy with losing any amount by new years.....just to get the numbers going down instead of up! My exercise levels have dropped drastically for medical reasons, but am determined to get going again! Anyone have suggestions for easing my way back into the exercises so I don't do them for a week and then run - lol
  • roz_of_2_boys
    roz_of_2_boys Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - I am Rosilind from Croatia...a little village outside of Zagreb called Gracec. I am originally from the States but have been living here for 8 years.

By New Year's I am hoping to be down at least 10 pounds. I know I can do it if I stay disciplined!

My favorite color is blue - most all shades - and my favorite season is fall. :) My favorite TV series right now is Mentalist...mainly because of Jane. He is just a hilarious character. I don't have a favorite routine - because I hate exercise...but I'm doing it anyhow. Right now I'm doing 30-day Shred but I'll be soon rotating that with Shaun T's 15 minute Dr. Oz workout.
  • Alidawnt
    Alidawnt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI all! I'm Allison from Saskatchewan, Canada. I just turned 39 on the 16th, married & have 2 great kids. My weight has slowly been creeping up on me. I quit smoking 2 years ago & at that time I told myself not to worry about the weight just worry about not having a cigarette. I've gained 30lbs because of it :cry: My daughter is also a singer, so we spend a lot of time on the road - travelling around the country eating out all the time. So needless to say need some help here. I want to look good for my 40th birthday!!!! (That gives me 1 year)

I like this, going to start with just a small goal 10 lbs by New Years!

My favorite color is orange; my favorite tv show is the Voice; I'm an on again off again exerciser.

Looking for new friends to help motivate & help me stay on track!
  • PacificSunsetXO
    Options
    Hey there fellow NYE Challengers! My name is Susie! :flowerforyou: I'm from the Los Angeles area near the coast.

My favorite colors are fuschia/raspberry, coral, and teal. :bigsmile:

My favorite TV show -- by far -- is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"! :love:

I want to lose 5 pounds by Christmas. This year, Instead of taking pictures OF my family -- I want to take pictures WITH my family!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well my goal by New Years, is to be somewhere between 135-139. Right now I am 140 and have been stuck at this number for a number of weeks. I was eating around 1600 calories a day, and running 3 days a week (usually 3 miles). I'm pretty sure I hit a plateau. So now I have increased my calories to 1800, and plan to run 5-6 days a week (and possibly increase to 4 miles). So I don't have a set goal, it's just a set range. So to lose 1-5 pounds by New Years. I have lost several inches as I am gaining muscles and decreasing body fat. Would love to see a change in the scale tho!
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Yessss. Mmmm Mac.
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Hi everyone :) This group is great and I hope it will keep me on track over Christmas! :)

I lose weight quite slowly, so I'm aiming for 6lbs.

And my favourite colours are blue, grey, and green. As for TV shows... I read more than I watch TV, but I do like Law and Order SVU :)
  • fedorpuppy
    fedorpuppy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Okay!

How much would you like to lose by New Years Eve?? 8 pounds

Lets get to know each other -- Where are you from? Little Rock, AR
    What is your favorite color: RED
    season: FALL
    food: Chobani strawberry Greek yogurt (cheddar cheese and chocolate when I splurge, not at the same time :laugh: )
    television series -- and why? Big Bang Theory, I'm a big nerd.
    What are your favorite workout routines: I run marathons so I guess distance running! I can do ab work and boot camps but I'm not very good at creating strength routines.
  • PacificSunsetXO
    Options
    Mac knows how to "cultivate mass"! LOL! :wink:

Yessss. Mmmm Mac.