Any Struggles/Challenges

Options
I know I struggle with the scale. For example, the last two days I have been stuck on the same number. I think I am obsessed with weighing everyday! I am learning to celebrate my non-scale victories too. This morning I tried on a XL coat that had been hanging in my closet for a while. The coat actually fit very nicely!!! I was (and still am) very excited. Thought I would share.

Replies

• Bfromthedmv
    Options
    Congratulations. I Also cannot stop I'm getting on the scale. I am trying to increase my protein and decrease my carbs and sugars so that I can have a more productive weight-loss
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Me too! I'm 6 months out down 5 sizes/54 lbs with 20 lbs more to go.73 from when I started this journey! I weigh daily and this is not good. Still struggling with the sweets holidays !!
    I get stuck a lot, so decided to start tracking again. Just got the go ahead to add grains back and loving the crackers!!

My big trouble is I work nights so getting all my protein in is tough so I resort to nuts, the glazed kind( ok kick me hard) but at least its protein!!